PDA

View Full Version : V Racing Series - new vauxhall only race series

MiniManDan118
13-09-15, 03:24 PM
Hi All

I've been forwarded some info that I'm sure quite a few members here will be interested in.

Track Attack racing club have posted up on their forum about a new race series specifically for Vauxhalls of any age and form (apart from silhouette/space frame cars). This means the likes of the Redtop Nova will finally have a race series in which to compete. For 2016 they are opening it up to anyone with a Vauxhall however modified or unmodified and will sort the classes out through the year to best suit the series.

Have a look on their forum, there is a section for the new series where people are registering interest and discussing it.

By the way I am in no way affiliated to Track Attack, but hope to compete in my Nova at some point.

Will be great to see some more Novas out competing.

8valve-craig
13-09-15, 04:45 PM
Thanks Dan, I have been meaning to post this for a few days. Big power turbo cars will be welcome too.

Pretty much anything goes, bar Super Tourers.

Genuine interest should be expressed headed "V-racing", to Steve Vince - stephenzebra@aol.com

Andy
13-09-15, 04:46 PM
This sounds very good

8valve-craig
13-09-15, 04:50 PM
2016 will be a free for all, with basic class structures based on body style.

The final class structure and prohibitions will be sorted for 2017 if it takes off.

toymex
13-09-15, 04:57 PM
No good for me as its treaded tyres only ,shame as it would have been good to race a few Novas

Andy
13-09-15, 06:03 PM
Dont they sell them where you live? Lol

toymex
13-09-15, 06:51 PM
Dont they sell them where you live? Lol
Real cars race on slicks ��