PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else dream about there ex cars???? or is it just me!!

pete17
02-09-15, 09:14 PM
So I have vivid dreams that I still have my sr from when I was 18 yrs old (iam now 36ish lol) I always have the similar dream that I had kept it hidden away in a shed somewhere and I take it out for a thrash around my old circuit (town centre) i am old in the dream but the sr hasn't changed!!!lollollol

anyone else dream about past cars, or I am i losing it :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Novasport
02-09-15, 10:04 PM
Don't regret selling any of mine. The ones I have now are better than the ones I had 15+ years ago.

totalnova
03-09-15, 09:08 AM
I really do miss one of my old astra coupe turbo's I loved the car but it always gave me problems but as time goes on you forget the bad times, like with ex girlfriends you only remember the good sex and not how crazy they was. You sold the car for a reason is what I keep telling my self.

Ian_Gsi16v
03-09-15, 01:01 PM
Wish I had kept my Nova GTE, ran and drive so well, looked awesome and I sold it for peanuts when Nova prices where rock bottom :(

Had a dream I had it my garage a few month months ago, was gutted when I woke up :(