PDA

View Full Version : I HATE SCHUEY!!

Anonymous
03-03-01, 03:36 AM
Schumacer is a git!! i hate him DC is da man but WTF was going on out on the track?? he wasnt at his best during qualfiying but he has been kicking arse over the pratices!! prehaps hes got a trick up his sleeve!! hee hee DC 4 champion!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
03-03-01, 10:15 AM
no matter how much of an arrogant Wayne Kerr, he is, you cant help but have some respect for his abilities. In my opinion, even though I dont like him either, he is the best driver out there! :(

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
03-03-01, 12:13 PM
Well he is the best driver, you've gotta admit that, and his style is unique! I'd certainly give him a 10 for the roll he did in practise :D:D:D

Chris

Anonymous
05-03-01, 12:16 AM
i didn't watch the race this week but Schuey is undoubtedly the best driver out there and David Coultard Has a square head! :)

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
05-03-01, 12:21 AM
I passe all of my skills on to Shuey, thats why hes so far in front, until breeny showed him how to take a bend, and look what happened! Do you reckon he used 3 tubs of p35 to fill the dents too?! LOL :D

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
05-03-01, 05:24 PM
tip for the title???
got to be michael he is the don!
mika is a cOcK i dont like him i think that rubens deserves some respect to!

I SHARE THE HATE FOR BUS DRIVERS!

dfba19168@cableinet.co.uk

Anonymous
05-03-01, 09:15 PM
My parents know david Coulthard.I've not met him yet but I've seen his parents museum with every race car he has driven in it.(all the ones they could afford!!)There kinda rich.His dad owns the huge haulage firm coulthard bros or summit like that.!!!!
Fraz

Anonymous
06-03-01, 03:54 PM
theres a guy in my local who drove lorries for them. he even got to drive the F1 lorry ohhhh ahhh lucky him :D

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D