PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh people

wwmnw
20-06-15, 02:23 PM
Och aye, planning a night out in Edinburgh for my birthday struggling to find a fairly priced travel lodge or such alike, obviously it's not going to be dirt cheap as its the capital city but does anyone know of half decent b&b or anyones family own one? As close to Edinburgh as possible as I don't want to be traveling ages to get there and back.

EwanG
20-06-15, 06:53 PM
It depends when your coming, cause if its August, prices will ramp up due to the festival etc, also prices will ramp up if there are any gigs at the castle. There are hotels, premier inns, novotels, ibis just outside the city centre near south gyle and surrounding areas that you would be able to jump on a tram for £1.50 (think they run for most of the night) or a taxi for about £15. :thumb:

wwmnw
22-06-15, 07:14 PM
Birthday is july 10th so planning on going up friday come back saturday.

Checked online and everything central is stupid money easyhotel was cheap tho £50 a night which isnt too bad tbh, will check out south gyle though cheers!

I have family in fife but doubt they'd want 3 pissed up idiots stopping there, me grandma would belt us for making a racket!

turbojolt
23-06-15, 07:46 AM
Your going to get slashed up by Ned's

Al1exx
23-06-15, 09:58 AM
Happy Birthday to us - same day.:cool:
Yeah, just thought I'd post that. I'm busy at work as you can tell. :tard:
Erm.... I'll get me coat......

wwmnw
23-06-15, 07:55 PM
TJ clatty wee Neds?

Alex, save it til the day birthday twin!

Al1exx
10-07-15, 09:55 PM
Haaapppyy Bbbiirrtthhddaayyy tttooooo UUUUUUSSSS!!! :thumb:

wwmnw
19-07-15, 06:42 PM
Haha only just seen this, I ended up staying at a pretty sweet apartment up by Leith dock was well worth the £90! Trying to sort another night out staying at the same place on the 8th of august.