PDA

View Full Version : Top gear to return with new hosts...

Southie
16-06-15, 08:56 PM
... One being Chris Evans, discuss.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3126945/Chris-Evans-new-presenter-Gear-signing-three-year-deal-present-show.html

Stuart
16-06-15, 08:58 PM
Game over.

really can't stand the ginger tosser

bazzap8389
16-06-15, 09:02 PM
I hope clarkson etc get a new show on the go to rival it.

Southie
16-06-15, 09:10 PM
I'll give it a try, I reckon the other two will be Suzy Perry and Jason Plato due to them both being on TFI the other night.

Wont be the same obviously.

Clarkson will be the stig lol

meritlover
16-06-15, 10:28 PM
So does that make Jason plato the eye candy?

marc69
16-06-15, 10:31 PM
Game over.

really can't stand the ginger tosser

Agreed, I'm at the age where He spoils radio 2 in a morning lol

Southie
16-06-15, 10:40 PM
So does that make Jason plato the eye candy?
For some it is will.

Southie
16-06-15, 10:42 PM
Oh the archers are your new best friend lol

Stuart
16-06-15, 10:50 PM

Radio 2 was always awful, then he joined and made it awfulller lol

torquey
17-06-15, 07:56 AM
Won't be good with that annoying little gob shite.

Jack
17-06-15, 12:52 PM
Meh, I quite like him. Yes he was a bit of a dick in his TFI Friday and Radio 1 days, but he's Ok now IMO. Would be a good front man for the show, good enough to hold his own but different enough to Clarkson to try and replicate his style.

Dunno what the Top Gear schedule is like but I reckon Platato would be too busy with BTCC. Yes he does/did Fifth Gear and BTCC, but TG has more excursion/time consuming stuff than 5th Gear so I'd guess would be more demanding.

Can't stand Suzy Perry, hope they don't have her on it. And I bloody hope they don't put Guy Martin on it too. "Is it fast that, is it fast that, eyy by eck, is it fast that, fast that, ey eck fast, fast, that, is it, fast, ey ey ey" :mad: That Butler-Henderson girl is crap too.

Anyway I just hope they don't get a couple other presenters to replace the roles of Hammond and May, they should take this opportunity to make things different. Idris Elba would be cool but I doubt they'd go for him. Any bets on that jeb end Nick Grimshaw to replace Hammond though after Chris Evans spent most of TFI massaging his ego? lol

Andy
17-06-15, 03:07 PM
Nick grimshaw? Hahaa who will the stig be louis spence?

novadave24
17-06-15, 03:16 PM
Sod that wont be watching that don't like both of them lol

House
17-06-15, 05:51 PM
It will need a complete re-boot on BBC. Total change of style and content.

i can take or leave Chris Evans, Suzi Perry is too busy with F1 for the show and she's awful, Guy Martin hasn't got the presenting skills for a show like top gear, I like him but he's incapable of communicating with a woman without going all gooey eyed!!

clarkson, Hammond and May will wait a year as their contracts will have had non-competition clauses and then you'll see them on Sky, where they'll be given licence to be even stupider than before, let's be honest though top gear was on it's backside before all this happened. I don't think it'll be any better in that format on another channel.

but we'll see!!

Southie
17-06-15, 08:26 PM
Top Gear will be signed up by babe station I reckon, the stig will be renamed the frig lol