PDA

View Full Version : Best lowering suspension, arch repair panels, stainless exhaust

Wazza30
27-05-15, 03:16 PM
Afternoon people I have bought myself another nova :roll: now it's standard at the moment but all I want to do is lower it and put some nice alloys on it and fix a couple of little things but looking for advice on best shock and spring set up don't want to go mental low just to sit lower.

FK Coilovers?
Gaz coilovers?
AVO Coilovers?

Don't know if anyone has any other brands that are good apart from 3 above.

And next up is my new nova is a 5 door saloon can you get arch repair panels?

Last but not least I was going to get a custom stainless steel exhaust but just so it looks standard where is best place to use to get one made as I know a lot of places want silly money for them.

Any info or advice would be great and when I pick the car up this weekend ill post some pictures :d

phunkynova
27-05-15, 05:55 PM
AVO's :thumb:

BRoadGhost
27-05-15, 10:41 PM
Ohlins ~ Penske ~ Leda

meritlover
28-05-15, 09:20 AM
G-max

Benn
28-05-15, 12:26 PM
From your list, Gaz every time.

Wazza30
28-05-15, 02:12 PM
From your list, Gaz every time.

I have no had gaz yet but just put a brand new set on my turbo but heard a lot of you guys say they are good, I just don't want to put some on it then say these are crap and spend more again

Stuart
28-05-15, 03:13 PM
~ Leda

aka GAZ NOW ;) well ok 50% of LEDA is there

Benn
28-05-15, 09:44 PM
I have no had gaz yet but just put a brand new set on my turbo but heard a lot of you guys say they are good, I just don't want to put some on it then say these are crap and spend more again

I've had most coilover overr the years, Gaz are the best ones ive used/fitted/kept on the car. Not heard a bad word about them.

Novasport
28-05-15, 09:52 PM
I can highly recommend Infinity Exhausts, Bristol. I have one of their exhausts which was made for another member on here. The fit is superb, the quality is excellent and the sound is nice but quiet.