PDA

View Full Version : 3dr Nova e/w wiring loom

HouseAtreides
26-05-15, 10:44 PM
Hello,

So... for some unbeknownst reason, the full e/w and c/l wiring kit that I managed to source last year (but never fitted) has mysteriously gone for a stroll and not returned, and for the life of me cannot find it.

I do have a spare c/l wiring loom that I recently bought for the sake of the linkage rods, and do still have the e/w regulators from the original c/l and e/w kit I bought due to having fitted them, so if anyone has just the wiring loom for the e/w's and is looking to sell it, then I would be absolutely delighted to hear from you - otherwise I'm buggered, as they say lol.

Alternatively, if someone has the complete c/l and e/w wiring kit, then I would also take that if you prefer to sell as a whole package. Basically, I'm willing to buy anything anyone has so long as it has the e/w wiring loom in it lol.

Cheers,
Tony

Jack
29-05-15, 12:43 PM
Tony, I've got an electric window set up for sale - arms, motors (actually four motors as I have two spares for some reason!), loom, control box, switches and centre console insert. The centre console insert and switches are for a Mk2, and I'd rather sell as a complete bundle if possible. Its 'untested' but I've no reason to suspect anything to be amiss, it was sold to me as working and has been on a shelf in my garage for a good few years... lol

I'm after £50 for the lot if you're interested? I believe its a full loom but there should be a pic of it in my for sale thread (I'm at work at the mo so hosted pictures are blocked!). Can confirm that and/or get further pics tonight if you need any.

HouseAtreides
29-05-15, 01:37 PM
Tony, I've got an electric window set up for sale - arms, motors (actually four motors as I have two spares for some reason!), loom, control box, switches and centre console insert. The centre console insert and switches are for a Mk2, and I'd rather sell as a complete bundle if possible. Its 'untested' but I've no reason to suspect anything to be amiss, it was sold to me as working and has been on a shelf in my garage for a good few years... lol

I'm after £50 for the lot if you're interested? I believe its a full loom but there should be a pic of it in my for sale thread (I'm at work at the mo so hosted pictures are blocked!). Can confirm that and/or get further pics tonight if you need any.

Cheers for letting me know, Jack.

I will be using the e/w section of the loom with MkI Nova e/w switches, but am happy to take this off your hands as a complete package provided the loom is complete. In the meantime I'll have a look for your sale thread, but if you also want to drop me a PM later once you get a moment and send me some other pictures of it that would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Tony