PDA

View Full Version : How Honest are you?

Subtle modder
13-05-15, 05:05 PM
Yesterday i had some stuff sorted by a company, we agreed on him paying £120, was said twice so we were both clear because i was rushed off my feet sorting the kids out i said id pop round for the cheque and paperwork today, which i did this afternoon and then went bank to cash the cheque and put some other monies in, handed it over to the girl but as doing so noticed it was for £156....

The old me wouldve put it back in my pocket and gone back and had him correct it, im stupidly honest which although gets you knowhere in life, its always helped me have a clear concience and id like to think people would do the same for me (despite the fact ive been wripped off for £k's in a past bussines) however today i smiled, handed it over and after leaving the bank checked the receipt and smiled again and then since ive felt guilty for the last 3 hours, may only be £36 but its the principle thats got me :(

So how honest are YOU and what would you have done?

EwanG
13-05-15, 09:33 PM
The £36 must be a tip!

Southie
13-05-15, 10:15 PM
I'm very honest, infact tonight I'd spent just under £15 at my local shop tonight, I gave them a £10 and £5 and got £5 change lol I pointed out I only gave them £15 when he though for some bizzare reason I'd given them two £10's ;)