PDA

View Full Version : Some parts wanted

ShawnAzzopardi
11-05-15, 01:17 PM
Looking for a few things.

Parts list:

-A pair of ATE calipers. Can't find them anywhere. Just looking for a used pair, but are functional and in decent nick.
-MK2 top strut brace (that would fit around a 1.7L TD)
-Boss kit that would fit a MOMO steering wheel
-Clear tail lights
-Reverse switch (the loom part that plugs into the transmission)
-Driver side seat belt latch
-Locking fuel cap.
-Diesel tacho (5K RPM redline) [in due time, on the back burner for the time being]
-Headlights and indicators for a MK2 (Mostly looking for the left headlight and right turn signal)
-Windshield wiper arms and linkages. (Need ASAP. Went to a few wreckers and no one seems to have them.)
-The bit of plastic trim that hold up the parcel shelf, as mine broke off. (on the hatchback)
-Boot spoiler (like on the GSI and SRI or something similar) [in due time, on the back burner for the time being]
-MK2 grille. Preferably in the same blue as the paint of my car, but open to all colors. I could spray it.
-F10 speedo gear
-the piece of rubber that's on the scuttle shelf. Mine is in bits.
-rubber bushes for under the bonnet (bonnet bump stops? Dampeners? Dunno what they're called)
-Tie bar/stabilizer bushes with 14mm inside diameter. The ones I keep finding are about 9mm, I think. They all say they're for a Nova, and the ones that are 14mm are for a Corsa B. Anyone have a pair that will fit a Nova both inside and outside diameter (don't have the measurement for that) I'd go Powerflex, but I don't have that kind of cash. Preferably polyurethane, but can be regular rubber too.

-(more to be added when I remember)

ShawnAzzopardi
18-05-15, 07:04 PM
bump

ShawnAzzopardi
20-05-15, 08:53 PM
This additional post was accidental.

ShawnAzzopardi
30-05-15, 06:26 AM
Bump

millworm
30-05-15, 01:10 PM
Got a full diesel clock set here if you want to me get a postage quote?

ShawnAzzopardi
30-05-15, 05:30 PM
Got a full diesel clock set here if you want to me get a postage quote?
Really just looking for a diesel tacho. Mind if I have a picture of it mate?

millworm
30-05-15, 07:42 PM
Check for sale section, its a pain to upload on my phone

Southie
30-05-15, 07:59 PM
Really just looking for a diesel tacho. Mind if I have a picture of it mate?
Here's a link to millworms:
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?211036-Td-clock-set-vgc

ShawnAzzopardi
30-05-15, 08:37 PM
Here's a link to millworms:
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?211036-Td-clock-set-vgc
Thanks mate. I'd consider it, but it'd probably be a right bitch to wire (I have less than 0 experience in electrics) and the mileage is different than mine (although I have no idea how many miles my engine has done, seeing as though it's been fitted into the car) but I shall take it into consideration. Looks mint though, thanks mate.

ShawnAzzopardi
03-07-15, 11:50 AM
Bump.

carlo46
03-07-15, 02:08 PM
I have a gsi spoiler/boss kit/locking fuel cap/bonnet rubbers

ShawnAzzopardi
03-07-15, 07:03 PM
I have a gsi spoiler/boss kit/locking fuel cap/bonnet rubbers
Prices for them, and pictures if you have any please. Post to Malta if the price is what I can afford at the moment.

ShawnAzzopardi
08-07-15, 04:20 PM
bump

ShawnAzzopardi
03-08-15, 04:33 PM
Bump.