PDA

View Full Version : Original new GM 2dr saloon rear quarter panels

Jack
13-04-15, 12:37 PM
So with the Nova end date rapidly (very!!) approaching and a house purchase on the horizon, I've decided at last I really should sell these. lol

Original GENUINE GM/OPEL rear saloon 2dr quarter panels.
Bought these years ago (as in, ~2007/8 iirc!) from steve on a panel run, originally with the intention of using them to repair my lower rear panels. But I didn't really fancy chopping OEM panels up, so never got round to it.

These have been sat in my garage for years. ALWAYS dry stored so they are in great condition other than a bit of age related surface rust that you'd expect to see. No dents or big scrapes as I keep them up in the rafters of my garage so they're not stacked up against anything.

Due to the size you'll need to collect them - I'm in Bristol, literally 5 minutes from the M4/M5 motorways so very easy to get to :)

LH/Passenger side
is a full rear quarter. So we're talking B pillar back, from the sill up to the roof (gutter join). Part No 90127653£140

RH/Driver side
is a 3/4 panel, so again B pillar back but only up to the bottom of the rear window. Part no 90127654£140

I can be a wee bit flexible on the price, ideally I'd like to sell both together so can do a deal there. But bear in mind these are original GM/Opel panels NOT PATTERN PARTS! So weren't cheap to begin with.

I'll try and get pics if people are interested, they're up in my garage so need a bit of effort to get down.