PDA

View Full Version : Standard Nova GTE/GSI wanted any colour

volturb40
10-04-15, 08:22 PM
Standard Nova GTE/ GSI wanted any colour, must be in very good condition, will be going to be looked after and polished to death. Had an Astra GTE 16v and a Fiesta rs turbo but would like a Nova now. Willing to pay good money for the right car :)

EwanG
10-04-15, 08:48 PM
There is a red GTE on gumtree

volturb40
10-04-15, 09:21 PM
Yes thanks just spotted it before I saw your reply, 5 grand is serious money would be expecting concourse for around that price. In your opinion is that a bit expensive???, I sold my mint fiesta rs turbo with 60000 miles for less. Thanks once more for your reply

EwanG
10-04-15, 09:43 PM
I don't know nothing about the car. My opinion would be if the car was as mint as described and its what your after then make a deal. A car is only worth what the buyer would pay. I payed top money for my sr 3 years ago and don't regret it as I haven't seen another like it and is rust free with no troubles. You only get what you pay for with anything you buy. If you buy a nova with a wee bit of work bodywise cheap then want it to be mint in the end it will cost you even more than a mint one as it is. Pannels, bodywork,paint,time etc all adds up so do some sums first. A £1500 GTE/GSI could cost 5K+ by the time its finished and its never going to be right cause it will be a patchwork job most prob.There is lot to think about :thumb:

volturb40
10-04-15, 09:51 PM
ThanksThanks mate I canna help mysel I've asked for further details, your spot on with what you say though costs a lot to do them up right, and I'm one fussy bugger with my cars . :)

EwanG
10-04-15, 09:54 PM
If you have the money don't buy a sh1tter buy a minter :thumb:

elgan
27-04-15, 10:37 PM
I've got a Black GTE. It's on eBay. Any questions fire me a message on there as I rarely use the forums now.