PDA

View Full Version : Meet up >>>>> ?

Anonymous
15-02-01, 04:00 PM
A few weeks back someone was said that they were arranging a meet down south, like a rolling road day and meet like you fellas had up north recently ?
What happened to that idea, is anyone doing it, if so when and where ??

Details people I need details ........:O:O

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!

Anonymous
15-02-01, 04:23 PM
Where abouts do you live Damian, I'm in Milton Keynes. Apparently the p.n.g for this region is going to be having meetings on the first sunday of every month by the new Snowdome. If you can make it to one of those meets, maybe we can then look into organising something like the Rolling Road.

Anonymous
15-02-01, 06:24 PM
Twas me that said about the rolling road but we need about 20 motors to make it worth while and I think there was about 5 replies so I took it no further

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
15-02-01, 09:19 PM
slimjim what car u got, i go down the snowdome regualy, drop us an e-mail

Anonymous
16-02-01, 08:16 AM
Im from Swindon and i'd be up for anything down south way, and i might just have to pop to milton keynes to meet some of you lot cause it aint too far from me!

Anonymous
16-02-01, 08:52 AM
Well Im in Sunny Slough !
Its not too far to Milton Keynes from here, but it'd have to be in a few weeks coz Im just putting the finishing ouches to my flushed tailgate and then Im off to Boston for 10 days. :D (for free) :D

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:20 PM
wahoooo im from nr MK too, when my car is repaired i'll come up :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Anonymous
17-02-01, 02:12 PM
i in bournemouth im up for a meet up somewhere