PDA

View Full Version : Nova Seats

mutchy_Nova
23-03-15, 10:41 PM
Hi wondered if anyone knows of any seats that will fit straight in the back of the nova. It's a mk1 sr if that makes any difference Looking too change to black interior
thanks for any help

millworm
24-03-15, 05:14 PM
Gsi rear seats are as close as you'll get that'll go straight in. Calibra rear leathers fit with a bit of work

mutchy_Nova
24-03-15, 05:47 PM
If I could find decent gsi ones I would go with them but struggle to find them. Thought about getting my seats upholstered but have never really seen any or know of anyone that does them. What do you have to do with calibra seats to make them fit? Thanks for the info btw

Walshysr
24-03-15, 10:11 PM
My nova had calibra leathers in when I got her and in my opinion they look stupid please don't go down that routelol

Southie
24-03-15, 10:14 PM
Hi wondered if anyone knows of any seats that will fit straight in the back of the nova. It's a mk1 sr if that makes any difference Looking too change to black interior
thanks for any help
Maybe try a local upholstery company, this one came up in a quick search local in fife:
http://www.upholsterysewingservices.co.uk

mutchy_Nova
25-03-15, 10:24 AM
I think I will go and see what a couple of companies can do as that will probarly be the easiest way.
Will need to decide on what front seats I sm going to use first
thanks for the help people