PDA

View Full Version : i could have died!!!

linzTDI
18-09-03, 09:18 AM
Have i got a story for you!!!!!
Me and keith were arguing last night so we sat in silence the whole night.
Then it come to go home and we had to go to the co-op for some tab papers for his dad. he came running back out and says Pervis is in there i am gonna wait for him and chin him,(pervis is a kid that took his little bros moto bike off him) i said no your not look at all the witnesses and the shop will phone the poilce, So he started going on at me and got in the car then i saw Mark his little (not so little now bro) i said right i pulled in to the car park next to the shop and said shout mark over and make mark bott him all over so he said ok got out the car i just was sittin in the car couldnt see what was happening so i got out and keith was ranting on at some car. He came back over got in the car and i drove towards mine he says there was a bloke in the car with him who wound his window down and says can i help you keith said yes get him out the car now Bloke says: why? have you got a ric with him? Keith says: yes he pinched my 14 year old brothers bike off him and had it convescated by the poilice when he took the chase. The bloke said: Pervis get out the car and get it sorted Pervis said: no i thought we sorted this the last time i had a massive black eye
So keith had to leave it as he wouldnt get out.
SO as where driving to mine keith got a phone call off Mark (bro) saying they had just got out the car and was shouting at them going to hit them.
SO i spun the car around flew up there at 100mph was there in about 5 seconds lol (slightley ott) he wasnt at the same place so i flew up the bank to where he lives and they were out side the chinese getting out the car then saw us and got back in we sat and waited a minute then keith got out the car and they spun off. I said i am not chasing him about all night so i went upto the roundabout past his house and back down past the co-op then 2 cars came spinning out the car park through the red lights and rammed me off the road oh they had only stopped at the bar and had 2 car fulls now of 8 men so they stopped and opened the doors of the car so i had to spin round them both (in my shitty) then they turned round and went the other way to chase MArk and his mates.
I said to keith you owe me big time treating me like shit then gettin me to do all that risking my licence and being rote off or killed.

They must think keith is rock if it took 8 men for a 17 year old lad that pervis kid is 23-24 there was 2 of them when keith confronted him so they could have got him then and give him a hiding i just dont get it.

Fester
18-09-03, 09:27 AM
have you considered emigrating to the UK?

linzTDI
18-09-03, 09:29 AM
We found out who one of the blokes is and we had bother with him b4 but he is nothing but an old man who thinks he is a total gangster yet no one has heard of him

Fester
18-09-03, 09:33 AM
some guy called Pervert robbed a bike? I don't think anyone can be arsed with that sort of thing down here lol maybe on the sketchy estates, no ones arsed about gangs and stuff

linzTDI
18-09-03, 09:35 AM
No pervis is 23 or some thing took marks (14) motor bike off him then got chased my the police and worte the bike off and it was conviscated. If someone does that to your little bro cause your gonna want revenge

Will
18-09-03, 09:50 AM
your story ws all over the place i was rying to follow b4 my head hit the keyboard then i woke up just now and thought..........

AHHA!! ill reply

pmsl

linzTDI
18-09-03, 09:51 AM
glad someone found it funny

Fester
18-09-03, 10:05 AM
just let the feds deal with Pervert

linzTDI
18-09-03, 10:06 AM
that makes no sence at all

Chris LR
18-09-03, 11:03 AM
alot of things don't :roll:

GTE-RACER
18-09-03, 08:30 PM
erm.....Soooo, did u get the tab papers in the end? lol

Tilly
18-09-03, 09:04 PM
so why did u nearly die???

locky
18-09-03, 09:39 PM
Coz theres a pervert involved who stole a bike
(chinese whispers! :lol: )

NoVa_KhAn
19-09-03, 01:42 AM
fuk*n perverts these days!!!!

no only jokin!!!

8 men 4 1 man lol ur keith must b rock hard!

linzTDI
19-09-03, 08:07 AM
so why did u nearly die???

because they rammed me off the road. Car ok like it was like the way police block you off like you see on police wildest chases and all them sort of shitty programs

McPikie
19-09-03, 10:49 AM
I was playing with my balls whilst reading that.

It was nice.

linzTDI
19-09-03, 10:50 AM
why?

ydg27
19-09-03, 12:59 PM
because he can. :lol:

dan_mk1
19-09-03, 01:53 PM
I was playing with my balls whilst reading that.

It was nice.

lol, i was contemplating doing that, but im at work!

locky
20-09-03, 12:44 PM
I regulary got my hand downd my pants whilst avin a read! its cumfy!
I aint playin wiv my balls or willy tho!