PDA

View Full Version : Inlet manifold.. where to buy?

TheExxonValdez
11-03-15, 02:41 PM
Hi all,
I need a new inlet manifold for my 1.6gsi (lifted from astra), the round port type with water path in it, like here;
http://www.dellorto.co.uk/merchandise/products_details.asp?PartNo=M4563&CategoryID=8&PartsectionID=46

Finally realised the tit who (very poorly) did the transplant before I got the nova put on a irmscher manifold with the arch port type (for 1.3 i think) so doesnt match up, which is causing all types of problems, primarily an improper seal from the gasket leading to water going into cylinder 1.. fun fun

Anyone know where these can be had at a reasonable price? Cheapest I can find is £200+.
Ill put an ad up in parts section also.

Cheers

steve1434
11-03-15, 05:01 PM
There are a couple on face ache in the various nova groups/pages. Should be easy enough to sell yours on also.

ben doodar
11-03-15, 05:30 PM
I've got 1 here with throttle body. Pm me if your interested.

TheExxonValdez
12-03-15, 12:21 PM
Pm sent

What is face ache?? Ha
What nova groups are there other than PNG?

steve1434
12-03-15, 12:46 PM
Face ache is Facebook. Its a pain trying to get parts but that's where most of them are advertised. Groups/pages on fb are: Vauxhall Nova Owners Group. Performance Nova Group. Vauxhall Nova parts and cars for sale / wanted. Vauxhall Nova parts for sale. Vauxhall Nova Appreciation Group.

Tie them in with The Vaux Swap Shop and Classic Vauxhall Autojumble uk groups and you have literally hundreds of people buying/selling.