PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Vauxhall Nova SR Hatch - White

Bond
08-03-15, 01:20 AM
I'm wondering if anyone here has the ability to find out if a car has been scrapped and if so, can you tell me if this has?

The reg was MIW4911

Any reply is much appreciated, thanks :)

Nova00
08-03-15, 08:09 AM
Registration is correct but it is not listed at DVLA so 99.999% it will be dead. There are a small number of NI cars that still exist that have been off the road a very long time but were missed when records transferred to DVLA last year.

Bond
08-03-15, 10:02 AM
Registration is correct but it is not listed at DVLA so 99.999% it will be dead. There are a small number of NI cars that still exist that have been off the road a very long time but were missed when records transferred to DVLA last year.
Sad times man, I hope to own a Nova soon but they're getting very rare now, will save a dying one if need be! When that time comes I shall post it on a project thread on here, hoping for a MK2 SR with the sunroof and all if I can find one ;)

Nova00
08-03-15, 10:12 AM
Only a few original mk2 2 SR about. Even less with sunroofs as they were an option extra on mk2.

Sad times man, I hope to own a Nova soon but they're getting very rare now, will save a dying one if need be! When that time comes I shall post it on a project thread on here, hoping for a MK2 SR with the sunroof and all if I can find one ;)

Bond
08-03-15, 10:35 AM

Bond
08-03-15, 11:07 AM

jafanan
24-03-15, 07:47 PM
Im from ni and ive been restoring my mk2 sr for almosphotos I'm

the reg is miw3945

Altho mine doesnt have a su roof like the sr in your photo. Seems mk2 sr is a rare car nowadays

Nova00
25-03-15, 07:15 AM
It is always good to here of an SR being saved. Any progress being made ? as I see there has been no posting to your project for over a year.

Im from ni and ive been restoring my mk2 sr for almosphotos I'm

the reg is miw3945

Altho mine doesnt have a su roof like the sr in your photo. Seems mk2 sr is a rare car nowadays