PDA

View Full Version : wash wipe arm

gavman462
17-09-03, 11:31 PM
has anyone got the single wiper wash wipe arm. are the washer jets any good? also what do you do about where the old jets use to be? weld a plate on the back and skim filler over the top?

cheers guys

Wiggie
18-09-03, 02:07 PM
are you talking about jets being on the actual wiper blade?

if you are you can get them from pug 405's

gavman462
19-09-03, 01:01 AM
yeh im talkin about the jets being on the acutal arm, when you buy the proper conversion kit you can get the wiper arm with them on, just wondering if its any good

Gobby
19-09-03, 02:53 AM
I know the ones on the 405 are just on with clips, they were on the 405 I had.

(and before anyone starts, that is where my hatred of all french cars started) :D

Wiggie
19-09-03, 10:50 AM
personaly i cant say if seen the kit your on about, but im shour it would be cheaper and more fun to make it your self from "borrowed" parts. my old dear has got a pug 405 (yes, i tent to agree with the above *gobby*) but i cant nok the wip blades and jjets, they work a treat.

krobinson
23-09-03, 01:56 PM
I have the exact kit your talking about mate and I have removed the holes for my original washer jets...

It works much much better than original jets, as it has about 8 small holes going along the tube which really force out the water onto your screen as the arm moves accross! I'd definatly recomend it to anyone!

Keith