PDA

View Full Version : Alloys help needed!!?!!

Anonymous
15-02-01, 02:39 PM
if anyone knows of anywhere that I can get cheaper alloys for my 1.2i please let me know!
Laters Woody
:D

Anonymous
15-02-01, 02:57 PM
You could buy them on finance?
If not it depends where you live, but try somewhere that deals with cars only, they do the best deals rather then somewhere like Halfords.
But finance is one option, the other is buy now pay later - a lot of places doing that at moment.

www.cruisescene.20m.com
:D

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:05 PM
The cheapest place is a scrappy, some old Audi sports were fitted with sporty looking multi spoke wheels that still look OK nowadays and fit novas. Cheap, look OK, just give em a lick of paint. Either that or any of the vauxhall (4stud) alloys, you should get a set for under ?100.:)

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:29 PM
Who's is that nova on the web site that Boy Racer has for his footer? on the home page? that blue one...that looks wickid!

----------------------------
[ged_bong]

Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:30 PM
I might have some for sale. 15's with 195/50/15 tyres. Smith Multi-spokes, immaculate condition, if you look at pictures of Slimjim's car following the link to the rolling road day you will see the alloys. Make me an offer if your intrested.
Jim

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:38 PM
Paul Jackson, what offset are the Audi alloys?

----------------------------
[ged_bong]

Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:48 PM
I think ET 45mm like VW's which is near enough to 49mm but I'm not certain so check the inside for the offset before you buy.

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:57 PM
Is that Nova Kingdom Developments Pinky now gone Bluey by any chance?

Anonymous
15-02-01, 04:06 PM
the women yuuuuuuuuuuum

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

http://www.bongoracing.co.uk/
http://www.pugtek.net/

Anonymous
15-02-01, 08:50 PM
hey woodz theres a palce called navi garages,they do a cracking set for 250 with thyres 15"!!!
..cobi jones':D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: