PDA

View Full Version : 3dr Nova Bulkhead Sound Proofing/Deadening

HouseAtreides
24-02-15, 07:37 PM
Hi, bit of a long-shot, though worth a try nonetheless. As above, looking for a new (or near new) bulkhead sound proofing/deadening/fire-wall insulator. Not entirely sure of its correct name (or part no.; though do have my old one, as decrepit as it is, so could procure the part no. if nobody has one and enquire about availability and possibility of buying new), though I'm sure everyone knows what I mean.

Cheers,
Tony :)

DaveMarshall
24-02-15, 09:18 PM
They used to be available from Europe but are now no longer stocked so to find a new one will be pretty hard.

Dave.

HouseAtreides
24-02-15, 11:51 PM
They used to be available from Europe but are now no longer stocked so to find a new one will be pretty hard.

Dave.

You have confirmed my suspicion, Dave. Will keep my peepers peeled for Novas being broken, though the likelihood of finding one of the standard I'm looking for is slim. Not the end of the world really.

Cheers anyway :thumb:

Benji88
27-02-15, 08:07 PM
I think I have the part your after took it off a car today not the best but it's yours for free if you want it/ it's the right part

Benji88
27-02-15, 08:17 PM
http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww237/bencraven/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-02/7AFAA83B-F430-469A-9544-8747A3A9D061_zpstewklbch.jpg (http://s723.photobucket.com/user/bencraven/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-02/7AFAA83B-F430-469A-9544-8747A3A9D061_zpstewklbch.jpg.html)

a little wet but will be dried out soon

HouseAtreides
27-02-15, 11:26 PM
I think I have the part your after took it off a car today not the best but it's yours for free if you want it/ it's the right part

Dear Benji,

That is not the part I'm looking for, but do need a new one of these, too. I am happy to take this off your hands if you have no use for it; though I would need it posted, of which I am happy to pay if you are willing to do so?

I was actually going to make a new one out of good quality, thick, underlay from a carpet shop, but would be a lot easier to have one from a car that only needs a small section replaced (such as the one you have pictured - namely the section worn directly beneath the driver's floor mat as a result of wear).

PM me if you are willing part with and post the underlay. Can send payment via PayPal.

Cheers,
Tony

nova J877
24-04-15, 03:31 PM
Hi, do you still have the carpet underlay for sale?
Regards Dan.