PDA

View Full Version : Heated seat??? How??

mark_GSi
17-09-03, 03:31 PM
now its coming up to winter i want to put heated seats in, i remember a guide on here a while back, has mike took it down??

any info on wot parts i need would be great

thanks

dikharvey
17-09-03, 03:35 PM
The novas in sweeden cam with heated seats i believe. You could try and track them down.

Else you just need ot find a car that has heated seats and rip the heating pads out and stick them in yours.

mikeoxford
17-09-03, 03:42 PM
now its coming up to winter i want to put heated seats in, i remember a guide on here a while back, has mike took it down??

any info on wot parts i need would be great

thanks

if your refering to me i dont have any input on modifying this site. i am in now way involved with novaload (even as a member now adays :lol: )

there IS however wiring digrams and guide on nova-land.com or well there used to be. ent checked it recently, been to busy, i know the wiring diag is still there.

and if ur reffering to a guide by micky? yes he did remove all his posts.

?Marty?
17-09-03, 04:11 PM
if ur reffering to a guide by micky? yes he did remove all his posts.

WHAT!? when/why? I haven't been on for a while, then i come back and don't tell me there's no more hedgehogs.

geordie_racer
17-09-03, 08:26 PM
u need the heated seat elements from a volvo 340 just cut th seat open and remove the bright yellow pads and as much wiring as possible. the wiring is just a positive and negative u just put a switch in the negative wire and job done

chris

Alex
17-09-03, 10:13 PM
BUY THE ASTRA HEATED SEAT SWITCHES AND IN THE SRI/GSI CENTRE CONSOLE WHICH HOUSE THE E/W SWITCHES, PRISE UP THE MIDDLE BLANKING PLATE. THEY SLIDE STRAIGHT IT. (sorry about shouting, just realised caps lock was turned on :roll: )