PDA

View Full Version : Wide track help

jaywalker
10-02-15, 07:38 PM
Hi guys I have bought this http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281576306295

I was wondering what do I need to do arches wise to make this fit, I'm running allesios and an xe & f20 box any help or advice would be really appreciated

mowgli
10-02-15, 08:12 PM
at a guess, the rear beam spacers will give you a good idea how much wider you'll need

jaywalker
10-02-15, 08:13 PM
Thanks bud ��

Iain
11-02-15, 09:06 AM
What is your plan regarding the arches? Imagine Allessios are quite close to a rolled arch anyway so you planning extreme flare, custom arch lips or a wide arch kit?

jaywalker
11-02-15, 10:13 AM
Yea been talking to another guy who owns a 4x4 nova and he said I'll need wide arch kit too ��

GDN16v
11-02-15, 01:39 PM
Yea been talking to another guy who owns a 4x4 nova and he said I'll need wide arch kit too 😫

You, definately need the wide arch kit, plus you will have to cut all youre inner and outer arch away to give enough room for the rear wheels to move up and down so they dont slice through the tyres when the wider track goes on the car.

jaywalker
11-02-15, 05:59 PM
Ok thanks for the advice, looks like it's going to be an expensive job by the sound of it

jaywalker
11-02-15, 10:05 PM
Had a look today and looks like if I want to use the full kit its new arches all round, don't think I'll be doing it as the cost involved is just too much

jaywalker
12-02-15, 09:37 AM
If anyone is interested in a swap for the whole kit let me know, all I want for it all is a rear disc beam with cables etc & the The equal length xe driveshafts with the correct short shaft (LMF one or similar) let me know if anyone's interested

Iain
12-02-15, 09:52 AM
Nutter lol It's a wide track kit for wide arch Novas, how did you not realise it'd need big fat arches if the wheels stick out miles further!

jaywalker
12-02-15, 10:24 AM
Ha ha I was after the shafts really mate and the rest was a bonus but I was looking at doing it but will cost to much to have done and as it's an origina gsi I didn't want to chop and change it to much but we will see in the future if nobody fancys a swap I'll just keep it and maybe do another one with this kit