PDA

View Full Version : In need Blags ASAP >>>>

Anonymous
15-02-01, 12:33 PM
I need to know a few blags I could use to get out of having no insurance. (i sorted the insurance cover note out the day after i was pulled, so if any of u could think of a blag where the covernote could lessen the blow, let me know! and that wasn'tan attempt at poetry)

ASAP lads!

----------------------------
[ged_bong]

Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-01, 12:51 PM
You recently changed address and the old one got lost in the move and this is the only one you have.
It will still look well dodgy though.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
15-02-01, 12:53 PM
i told you wot i thought m8, i think that will work!

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

http://www.bongoracing.co.uk/
http://www.pugtek.net/

Anonymous
15-02-01, 01:30 PM
don't tell them you wasn't insured! just say this is the latest cover note, and if they ask you about dates say you have thrown the other one away!

Simple! :>

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
15-02-01, 01:47 PM
When you go to produce take the appropriate doc's and say you got pulled just after the date on the insurance doc but you lost the producer and when they fill out the forms to say you produced all they right down is your policy no. off of the doc not the dates and just hope they dont ring the insurance co. to make sure it is all good then when they finaly get around to fileing it they will find their halve of the producer and your details but as far as they are concerned it is all ok.
They shouldnt have any reason to ring youe insurance company wait a while and if you dont get no court summons you are home dry!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hOPE IT WORKS IF U TRY IT!!!!!!

Anonymous
15-02-01, 02:15 PM
Dan...cheers for the advice but if i say that, they check with the insurance company, which will lead to me getting banned, and also done for lying. :(:(:(

[ged_bong]

Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-01, 02:28 PM
and saying you were insured isnt lying?

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

http://www.bongoracing.co.uk/
http://www.pugtek.net/

Anonymous
15-02-01, 02:43 PM
I'm not gonna say i was insured, I'm gonna say i didn't realise it had run out, if i think they r just about to say "bollox!" i will rub sum Vicks Vaporub under my eyes to make me cry...which is another way of getting me off (i wish)

I'm off to invest in a tub of Vicks...

[ged_bong]

Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-01, 03:54 PM
who are your insurance company ?

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!

Anonymous
15-02-01, 04:16 PM
Ged the viks vapor rub might be beter on your ring piece for when the copper sticks his trunchion up it when you admit what you've done.:O Only joking Ged good luck.

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
15-02-01, 04:40 PM
Equity Red Star...but the company who actually sold me the insurance were 1st Quote Insurance.

Ged

[ged_bong]

Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-01, 06:17 PM
Hi Ged

I used to have an ax gt and got pulled on the motorway (97mph) i had the nova as well and thought that the insurance company had changed the insurance from the nova to the citroen. I took my details in they checked everything and all was fine. A couple of weeks later i wanted to change the insurance back to the nova so phoned the insurance company and they said that the nova was already insured the bastards gad not changed the insurance over!!! However i got a away with it cos that was a year ago good luck mate.

Jon

Anonymous
15-02-01, 07:24 PM
I'll laugh like fuck if you get banned hee hee

Anonymous
16-02-01, 01:54 AM
You were to busy gettin head to be arsed pickin up the phone and get yourself insured,

Bend over and take
it like a slut Jessie.

Anonymous
16-02-01, 06:38 PM
just say you were waiting for conformation of an insurance quote and whilst you were waiting the car was off road for rest of day. however you wanted to drive to another local insurance place to check out there cover but there was problem with car so you fixed it took it out for little run to see if it was ok and you got caught with no insurance!
worth a shot