PDA

View Full Version : Good Holiday place to go to ?

novadave24
14-01-15, 02:12 AM
As above me and my girl friend are looking for a nice place for holiday this year the last 2 years we have been to Fuerteventura and have enjoyed it and meet loads of nice people there so we might be going there for a week this year and we have been Tenerife.
We are in our 20s and like clubs and bars nice beach and good eating places and for me I like nova and golf spotting lol .

So let me know places you have been with your family or friends and are good to go two and places not good two go two.

thanks dave :)

mowgli
14-01-15, 06:35 AM
Ffs. We like old novas. Thus we are not great judges of what is good or bad. Lol lol

NovalutionGSi
14-01-15, 12:42 PM
Plus What is good to Me probably wouldn't interest you... See I've rather see the sights of the UK, go down to Cornwall. Think this year we'll be heading over to Cork in southern Ireland as the missus has always wanted to go.

Due to my work, I end up being away a lot which sometime can be a little holiday. Spent time in Dubai, Stavanger in Norway and also Washington DC. out of those I'd go back to Washington and Norway.

Stuart
14-01-15, 12:46 PM
Portugal has lots of corsa A's if that turns you on...

novadave24
14-01-15, 06:02 PM
We want something abroad nice and hot done a week holiday before in the uk was thinking of turkey or some were in spain

Mike
14-01-15, 06:51 PM
Florida. Was 26c on christmas day with the most amazing sunrise!

Fcuk letting hobby dictate holiday location.....

stuarty
14-01-15, 09:57 PM
I holiday in Turkey every year in oludeniz it's really really nice lagoon,paragliders landing on the beach front plenty bars etc ill be there 1st October can't wait
Never seen a nova tho only few vectras

pottersrebel
14-01-15, 10:32 PM
We want something abroad nice and hot done a week holiday before in the uk was thinking of turkey or some were in spain
have you thought about corfu? ive been three times and its always been hot and plenty of clubs in the bigger resorts. also found the greeks to be more friendly than the Spanish etc I stopped in sidari twice and saint George south and if your after the bigger clubs theres always kavos ( never went, not to my liking)

Benn
15-01-15, 12:11 AM
I went to Turkey in oct. First aboard holiday.

Found it hit it miss, you either get these fantastic buildings covered with marble and lights... or you get a broken down dump.
I found there are only a few shops, they just repete them over and over. Shoe shop, clothes shop, posh leather and fur clothes shop, food shop, fake handbag shop...
Very different way of selling too! Theyll go on and on at you to come in.. follow you around telling you everything and anything so you buy.
But its all kinda desperation, they are dieing for you to buy something. When you get your head around that your ok.

We where right on the southern coast, it was beautiful, nice beach, crystal clear warm sea full of fish.. i loved it.

Mega helpful people too, will bargin on price no matter what. Sometimes i felt mean, so just paid the asking price as it was under £1.50...

stuarty
15-01-15, 12:23 AM
Yeah totally agree on everything but this place is at the bottom of a mountain quite small has all your plus points not so many negatives but the haggling is fun I go in October so last few weeks of there season they drop loads to get last few pennies in but I am a tight scot as they tell me😊

novadave24
15-01-15, 02:21 AM
Turkey sounds great I have had some mate that have been there and said its really good and I have herd about the shop owners say come in side and try to get you buy stuff and plus girl friend would like to go there she said so it could be a yes for turkey .

I have herd of corfu never been have to have a look tomorrow about it :)

novadave24
18-01-15, 12:23 AM
Has anyone been to Crete not malia lol