PDA

View Full Version : Nodiz pro

Scottcooper85
10-12-14, 07:07 AM
Has anyone had any experience using one of these ignitions?

i think it's what I'm going to run on the xe with carbs but wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them? They look great on paper l, easy to wire, runs 20xe trigger wheel so no need for edis or anything and 3d mapping if you connect up the TPS too.

also any ideas what to do about plug leads to go from ford coil pack to xe plugs?

Cheers

Kev Turbo
10-12-14, 09:00 AM
Hi Scott, Hope you are well.

Bit confused by the post - I read it as you are wanting to run carbs with management and a TPS as the load sensor + trigger running a 3D map?

Could you clarify you are not referring to multi throttle bodies?

Scottcooper85
10-12-14, 10:17 AM
No mate you can get carbs too of some motorbikes (which I should of said lol) that run TPS. Mine don't have it as their early fireblade ones so will be running 2d. Will be nice to have ready for an upgrade though:)

Kev Turbo
10-12-14, 10:27 AM
Ok! got you, Apologies but i have zero knowledge on bike carbs! Looking forward to seeing your finished cars at some shows in 2015 :)

RallyMarshal
10-12-14, 11:00 AM
You can fit a TPS to twin 40s or 45s if you want 3d mapping as well - not just bike carbs

Paul..

Scottcooper85
10-12-14, 11:41 AM
You can fit a TPS to twin 40s or 45s if you want 3d mapping as well - not just bike carbs

Paul..

never knew that, thanks for the knowledge :)