PDA

View Full Version : Boot floor needed urgent

Walshysr
20-11-14, 05:03 PM
I'm in need of a rear floor pan boot floor be nice to get a new one but even a second hand one would do aslong as its not rotten any help would be great

mark.cowperthwaite
20-11-14, 11:19 PM
Have a look on Opel classic parts mate, just had one delivered this week for mine

eggy
20-11-14, 11:38 PM
I replied to your other wanted post mate , I ve got one sat in the shed . Its not perfect and needs the corners repairing replacing but I dont want anything for it. Was just going to cut it up for flat steel for other repairs

Walshysr
21-11-14, 06:55 PM
Hi mate thanks for the reply I may have something sorted now I'll get back to you if I need it appreciate the offer mate and I doke to opel classic and they wanted 200 just for postage
Chris.

eggy
21-11-14, 07:10 PM
Ok mate. Ill dig it out the shed tomorrow and get some pictures of the bits that would need sorting out and how much there actualy is of it, so if you do need it you can have an idea of what it needs doing to it

Walshysr
21-11-14, 08:21 PM
That would be brilliant mate if you have a look at my project thread you will see what I'm up against lol anything would be better that what I have :thumb:

eggy
26-11-14, 12:21 AM
Hi mate dug the floor out of the shed yesterday and I think its not worth using unless you get really desperate will need all the corners replacing and a few other bits sorting out

Walshysr
26-11-14, 04:48 PM
Ok thanks mate I'm going to look at one this weekend hopefully it's ok condition I'll give you a message if I need it thanks

Walshysr
02-12-14, 08:18 PM
No longer needed
cheers Chris