PDA

View Full Version : 1.3 sr carb and dizzy vacum lines and hose help!

turbojolt
23-10-14, 05:48 PM
Ok i need some help as i cant make out where everthing goes from haynes photos

I would be really greatful if anyone could post some good photos showing were everthing goes (I.E dizzy vacum lines fuel flow and return lines etc...)

Thanks guys

jimbob-mcgrew
23-10-14, 08:45 PM
looking at it, stood, from the front of the bay, the fuel line IN, is at the back right hand side top corner of the carb.

theres 2 vacuum pipes at the backside of the carb, at its base, one is dizzy vacuum, and the other i think is the choke pull-down (big black, weird looking plunger thing)

the secondary throttle vacuum is on the frontside of the carb, at the lower left, and has a short hose going straight to the vacuum unit on the front

depending on your setup, you may need to blank 1 of the vacuum pipes to seal it up

jimbob-mcgrew
23-10-14, 09:00 PM
explaining that a bit better :

the 2 vacuum pipes at the backside base - the one on the far left goes to the dizzy. and the one in the center-ish, goes to the lower half/side of the choke pull-down unit, and then another hose comes out of the upper half/side of that unit, and goes into that little round black biscuit looking thing / electrical cut off thing, on the front right corner of the carb.

turbojolt
23-10-14, 10:10 PM
Great stuff cheers mate. i will have a crack at it this weekend....but expect some photos as im sure i will still get confussed lol