PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while since I've been on here thought I'd check in!

comptoncj
11-10-14, 04:44 PM
I think it must have been a few years since I was on here, glad to see it's still going and popular! I'm afraid to say I have been messing around with a s2 rs turbo amongst other things but with a bit of luck my hutch cabriolet will be back in the workshop for a well deserved resto! Anyway just thought I'd say hi... Again:thumb:

nova_niek
11-10-14, 11:16 PM
Welcome back! Any pics of the Hutch as it stands right now?

Southie
12-10-14, 02:01 AM
Welcome again to the madhouse, did you own the cabriolet before or is it a recent purchase?

mk1nova_rich
12-10-14, 08:04 AM
Welcome back mate, pics of the RS??

comptoncj
12-10-14, 05:39 PM
I've owned the cabriolet for around 6 years now I did have a WIP thread on the old forum, it's in a sorry state at the moment in need of a new roof and n/s door/ quarter panel repair. Plans are to put a c20xe in it as I've got one that I recently rebuilt that's in need of a home. I will stick some pics up of the rs when I'm on my computer as I'm accessing the forum through my iPhone at the moment.

kevw
12-10-14, 08:18 PM
Welcome back.

If you get the Tapatalk app and access the forum that way from your phone it is very easy to upload pics :)

comptoncj
12-10-14, 08:24 PM
Welcome back.

If you get the Tapatalk app and access the forum that way from your phone it is very easy to upload pics :)
Ok il see what I can do.