PDA

View Full Version : Wat happend to that meet in a big field...

Neil.
15-09-03, 02:04 AM
wasn't there gonna be a big meet in a field somewhere by some guy who's got a farmer mate with land to spare, summit like ?5 to pay for the use of the land? Have i missed it?

burgo
15-09-03, 03:46 AM
i think it was another one of those gd ideas that never happened

Mark
15-09-03, 07:37 AM
I'll find a field and charge you ?5 to stand in it if you want NOva.......

But don't blame me if the farmer gets pissy..... :lol:

Ste_Nova
15-09-03, 09:21 AM
for a cruise or a nova meet??? there is a mids cruise on saturday

linzTDI
15-09-03, 11:12 AM
it was an idea someone had a while ago as they knew someone with a field that would rent it for all us lot to meet and camp on :lol:

wisewood
15-09-03, 11:53 AM
Yeah Ben was working on the idea - not sure how far it went with planning etc but i know he got kinda busy so probably no time to plan it.

There was lots of interest though.

linzTDI
15-09-03, 11:55 AM
i think we should have one up north!!! :lol:

jkhilton
15-09-03, 11:57 AM
There is one up north somewhere, not sure where though, Ste will now, I remember him mentioning it a while back, but from memory it was described as a "muddy field" lol

wisewood
15-09-03, 12:12 PM
up north is mostly just one big muddy field. :lol:

Ste_Nova
15-09-03, 01:07 PM
There is one up north somewhere, not sure where though, Ste will now, I remember him mentioning it a while back, but from memory it was described as a "muddy field" lol

?2 per car.. one hour of daylight and mud and large gravel, no camping no car action

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/psc/imageup/1063627695__insult2.jpg

oh and if u fuck arround the land owner will ram u in his transit

CP
16-09-03, 09:23 AM
Hmm lol :lol:

Now there's an idea :idea: :lol:

?5/car - 500cars - cp's burgervans etc etc =?ch-ching 8)
I think set aside rules would allow it so can I still claim my subsidy ( that you lot pay for- cheers mates :D ) for not doing anything as well........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mikeoxford
16-09-03, 10:29 PM
Hmm lol :lol:

Now there's an idea :idea: :lol:

?5/car - 500cars - cp's burgervans etc etc =?ch-ching 8)
I think set aside rules would allow it so can I still claim my subsidy ( that you lot pay for- cheers mates :D ) for not doing anything as well........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

droppin urself in it now bud ;)

Ben
16-09-03, 10:33 PM
Yeah it was me.

The guy rang me last month to ask if was still intrested, could be possible for next year but as regards for this one then things happened and i didnt want anything to do with it at the time due to other things going on.

Couldnt see the point in spending hours organising things just to get slagged ioff and shot down buy pr*cks that arent even prepared to give someone a break.

DazK
16-09-03, 10:36 PM
for a cruise or a nova meet??? there is a mids cruise on saturday
go here for info on the midlands cruise http://213.239.45.197/~nostalgicpuk/forums/index.php?showtopic=751

brian
16-09-03, 10:36 PM
next year will be fine Ben. its not like you have the spare time to be setting up a meet of that size at the moment.
Keep breaking for now!!

Ben
16-09-03, 10:58 PM
With the plans i have for next season i wont have time to sh*t over this winter let alone organise a event that size, i will start recruting a team.