PDA

View Full Version : Nova Rollover Jig

tomfromdelmonte
09-09-14, 12:56 PM
Hi guys,

The rollover jig that i used in my build thread is for sale. Its welded up and ready to use. Probably too heavy to post so suggest collection or can possibly deliver between Gloucester and London on a Monday morning for petrol money. Please note the brackets were made to fit my nova and may need modifying to fit yours, as with most things 'universal fit'.

£180

if interested please email tomgmann@gmail.com

scott.parker
09-09-14, 01:10 PM
Tom, sorry to hear about your situation mate, I'm interested to know, dose the Car width increase on an angel when you roll it over on the jig, hope that makes sense, as I'm worried if I get it I might not be able to use it in my single garage?..

Cheers, Scott.

dgbnova#1
10-09-14, 01:43 AM
Scott it should decrease as it goes over as it's at it's widest when it's level you need the height of the centre as it will be that plus 750 mm for the height approx from the floor and in casters you can push it to the wall just done an ep3 shell on one will send you pics casters will be fitted later there great items to have

scott.parker
10-09-14, 10:31 AM
I'm not sure you get what I mean, if the car is a rectangular shape and you put it onto a fixed axis and rotate to a 45° angle then surely the two points it's widest with are increased more the sat flat? Maybe I'm wrong, just didn't want to get one and not be able to rotate it in my garage.

boffer8
10-09-14, 03:38 PM
The car will get wider, draw a square and the longest dimension is corner to corner, not from side to side and this is what happens when you roll the shell over, a width of shell that is corner to corner not side to side any more, hope that helps scott

tomfromdelmonte
11-09-14, 08:52 AM
The answer is i dont know. would be advisable to take some measurements and do the math. The shell i had (no glass, interior etc) didnt weight much... you could push it around on your own.

Aamir
11-09-14, 11:15 AM
just didn't want to get one and not be able to rotate it in my garage.

Rotate outside the garage ?

scott.parker
11-09-14, 11:01 PM
Yeah, been discussing this, if added casters it might not clear the hight going back in the garage.. All factors etc, but I guess not relevant for the sale to most..