PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall nova meet 6/9/14 at cleethropes!!!!!!!!!!!!

reevie1987
03-09-14, 07:41 PM
ok so here we go again due to the first meet being such a good success with thanks to damen holt for organising it at the old post office in Barnsley! this is our 2nd meet which is taking place this Saturday at 5pm at cleethropes seafront! type into your facebook page Vauxhall nova meet and u will see our page, its looking like its going to be a good turn out this time wiv a lot of saloons attending aswell! so I hope a few of you png members can make it and would be nice to meet some of you aswell hope you can come along and join the meet!

IIBENII
04-09-14, 12:43 PM
I'll be there but missing out on the epic convoy thats apparently going down? :(

boffer8
04-09-14, 01:45 PM
I'll be there, meeting at 3pm for anybody on the A1/M62 Ferrybridge services to join in the convoy over :cool:

dgbnova#1
04-09-14, 07:29 PM
Post Up the details for people not on Facebook as there are plenty prob a bit far for me I think will have a look at what I'm up to though

dgbnova#1
04-09-14, 07:37 PM
Just had a look it's a good 3 hours drive over for me there is local rallying here so prob end up going there shame it's so far need to organise one over this way instead