View Full Version : who's going to Retro Rides?

brucer
27-08-14, 08:57 PM
hey all, as some may know I run a tiny business hiring GoPro's out, as shows are quite good advertising opportunities im after some favours from fellow members for this sundays Retro Rides Gathering.

basically, if any body is planning on going up the hill I would like to fit a gopro to your vehicle so I can have some footage for my website and general use. Also, ill be handing out flyers and leaving them under wipers (annoying for some I know). Would it be possible to leave some on peoples cars on the club stand?

I now have an external mic which im keen to try out and get some throaty noises. :d

any help is much appreciated. :thumb:

bruce

Hobbit
27-08-14, 09:16 PM
Mine should be going up the hill. Already got a go pro but you're welcome to stick another one on it.

Only got one tiny wiper blade on mine, but you're welcome to use it.

Benn
27-08-14, 10:06 PM
Nice offer.

dgbnova#1
27-08-14, 11:01 PM
I'm going but not up the hill I don't think did try to sort something to take up but it's fallen through would have been happy to

brucer
28-08-14, 11:02 PM
Mine should be going up the hill. Already got a go pro but you're welcome to stick another one on it.

Only got one tiny wiper blade on mine, but you're welcome to use it.

Thanks hobbit, hopefully be a good turn out again this year. Shame my cars not up together. :-(