PDA

View Full Version : RC scooby model on the tv

wrigleys
14-09-03, 01:11 PM
I think someone posted something about this before but I couldn't find it (sorry)

but if you collect all them magazine kits your wasting your time AND money, to see what I mean look at this:

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=10254&random=495922268&cid=21#

I think it's the exact same thing! :roll:

Mark
14-09-03, 01:20 PM
Only major difference I can see is the one you collect claims 28mph and the one from boys toys claims 17mph - quite a difference............

Mark
14-09-03, 01:23 PM
Nope, just seen another difference - Boys toys size 33cm x 17cm the one you collect 43cm x 19cm - a full 10 cms longer and 2cms wider!!!!!

wrigleys
14-09-03, 01:27 PM
well they do look exactly the same, check the wheels out and they stickers

Mark
14-09-03, 01:31 PM
I don't mean to be funny Wrigley's but, I have a model nova that fits in the palm of my hand and the exact same Nova 2 times bigger than my hand, if I took a pic of each one on a white back ground you would never tell the difference.......

wrigleys
14-09-03, 01:35 PM
lol ok :roll:

I just posted this cos I thought it might save people time and money

Mark
14-09-03, 01:41 PM
No no you get me wrong, just pointing out the differences - to be honest if someone wants to spend approx ?200 on one they should probably go and buy one, there are many subaru kits out there, including 'glow' kits for that sort of money...

courtenaynova
14-09-03, 11:28 PM
True...The advert I seen claimed a top speed on 40 MPH!!!!! I used to race 1/10th scale cars as a pro with sponsors from my local stores as I was a favorite to win national meetings. My R/C car would only do 40 MPH if I used a 10 or maybe 8 turn motor with high gearing! I doubt that this kit will be worth collecting because if you wanted to start racing R/C cars as a hobby, many people start with the Tamiya TL01 kits, then upgrade to Schumacher, Losi, team Associated, HPI etc... I rekon this is a massive con!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes.......Im back! But the Nova has now gone to Nova heaven! A new album feature maybe....'Nova Heaven' for accident damaged, wrote off, crashed Nova etc... There's one for the admin lads to think about. I got loads of pics :(

P.s...Mike Oxford is gonna get eaten by the girth of the RS! ask him for details :-)

mikeoxford
16-09-03, 10:36 PM
P.s...Mike Oxford is gonna get eaten by the girth of the RS! ask him for details :-)

or ask rob becuase hes confused me :lol:

ill eat u first bud