PDA

View Full Version : 2014/15 Football Season Thread

Andy
15-08-14, 08:16 PM
Discussion thread/banter/chants/thoughts for people who want to.
All leagues welcome
Not for people who want to rip it.
Start another thread for that please.

Anyway,whats folks thoughts thoughts? Will Utd bounce back? Arsenal look good,but then always bottle it! Liverpool and life after suarez? man city retain?
Sure enough its gonna be exciting!
Cant wait til next sunday for my beloved hull citys first home game of season,also my sons first visit to a football match andte KC stadium
#UTT

L14MNP
15-08-14, 08:21 PM
This reminds me, Radio 1 /1Xtra Newsbeat were interviewing 'supporters' today.
One a 'Mag'. Southern sounding dog nonce.

Said he doesn't care, as long as 'We do the dabbaww awva Sandaland'.

I am hopeful for our season, hopefully we are starting nice and healthily, for once. #everyonebackonthegusbus

Andy
15-08-14, 08:26 PM
I think saaarfamton are gonna struggle now.

L14MNP
15-08-14, 08:31 PM
I think saaarfamton are gonna struggle now.

And Palarse. Maybe...

As I have said a few times, we have been in this league (and since last promotion, always in the ****) for long enough to know that nothing is set in stone and noone is safe until they have the points on the board.

I'm looking forward to our usual 4-6 points from Man City, though. lol

Edd
15-08-14, 08:39 PM
Newcastle will win the league

mk1nova_rich
20-08-14, 06:12 PM
Southampton will struggle, yet I'm not sure certain players (Lambert mainly) will be as effective at Liverpool - who I think will do well and finish in top 4/5 but the loss of Suarez will either make or break them.

Arsenal will do their usual lol Man Utd need some more players to start challenging again...the team is very very mediocre now.

Can't see it being owt other than Chelsea/Man City battle for top

Oh and Burnley will go straight back down

blue_peg_16v
21-08-14, 07:08 AM
I'd have to go for Chelsea for the title this year with the signings they have made think they will just nick it from man city,
hoping as are most that Man U have a cracking season similar to last year, same top 4 as last season Liverpool arsanal 3/4 Man U 5th Tottenham 6th.

i think Southampton will be ok this year they didn't look to bad against Liverpool and should of at least got a draw,

burnley definatly down down the other 2 I think will be a dog fight to survive between a few

and Fulham relegated from the championship

mk1nova_rich
21-08-14, 12:18 PM
I think the Premier league will finish with the top 4 as they are now...ie Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool

mk1nova_rich
25-08-14, 12:50 PM
Hull were ****ing robbed yesterday - the referee could have seen what happened by the reactions of the Stoke player. I can't believe that in this day and age with all the technology in sport, such bad decisions are made. Amazing how out of the tens of thousands of people in a stadium, the officials are the only ones not to see stuff like that

Andy
25-08-14, 04:55 PM
I was there,i was going absolutely fukking ballistic like the whole stadium was.
The stoke player walked off from the ball,and was bemused when told to take the throw in.
Chester took one for the team though,good lad lol

mk1nova_rich
25-08-14, 05:01 PM
Haha to be fair, he had already committed to it - no way he could have got out of the way

Andy
25-08-14, 05:06 PM
no,happened right in front of me,we all applauded him cos it was clear cut lol

mowgli
25-08-14, 05:11 PM
what's people's view of leicester city's chances?

finally they are back in the premiership, and have some reasonable funding, it will be interesting to have a local team again

mk1nova_rich
25-08-14, 09:09 PM
what's people's view of leicester city's chances?

finally they are back in the premiership, and have some reasonable funding, it will be interesting to have a local team again

I reckon they will stay up. Matched Everton really in first game and only lost 2-0 to Chelsea which is far from embarassing. Signs of promise against two top 5 clubs so I can see them faring well against more mediocre opppsition

Andy
16-09-14, 10:36 PM
2 of our new signings were fantastic last night.
Shame the divide caused by the owner wanting to make us sound like a basketball team hit new heights last night in the stadium.

Edd
20-09-14, 08:54 PM
Thank god for Cisse lol

Andy
20-09-14, 09:26 PM
We threw that away

Edd
20-09-14, 09:34 PM
NUFC 2 Tiger's 2 lol

Andy
20-09-14, 09:39 PM
Pordyoo postahs made me lol

mk1nova_rich
21-09-14, 08:42 PM
He will still end up going if they don't start getting results...the pitchforks are out lol

Can't believe Man Utd got licked after being 3-1 up lol

Andy
21-09-14, 08:57 PM
oh but they were "back" according to that daily bog roll the sun hahahahaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edd
21-09-14, 09:06 PM
United bought a load of decent forward players

But forgot there two long serving centre backs had left and didn't bother to replace them

They will be involved in high scoring games all season imo

Andy
28-09-14, 12:38 PM
rooney should get banned for 5games minimum for that yesterday.
pleased with our performance against city yesterday,scoreline doesn't reflect the game at all

mk1nova_rich
28-09-14, 08:53 PM
How anyone ever thought he deserved a captains armband is beyond me, he hasnt changed one bit

Andy
28-09-14, 08:58 PM
Hes just a guttersnake.Over rated sh1tehawk.

mk1nova_rich
28-09-14, 09:04 PM
Hes just a guttersnake.Over rated sh1tehawk.

Can't believe I had him in my fantasy footy team...for a week lol

Andy
04-10-14, 10:06 PM
Great win today,we didn't play that well but put them away when the chances were there,a much needed win.
Atmosphere was weird today in stadium.
Fraizer Campbell got a reception and half lol lol lol

mk1nova_rich
05-10-14, 08:02 PM
Soon to be 'Ull Targas lol

Andy
05-10-14, 08:15 PM
He will never win.Didnt last tarm and wont this tarm lol

L14MNP
05-10-14, 11:58 PM
The bloke has earned a little freedom with Hull, imo.
Most of the *******s twisting about it, never even used to go, until a couple of seasons ago.

Careful. If he leaves, you may not get another similar owner...

Andy
06-10-14, 06:42 AM
Not at all.The ones who are for it are the ones you speak of.
Some dont care but they dont like the owner being sang/chanted about hence the boos.
Couldnt care less if he goes.
id rather be in championship still called city rather than sounding like a baseball team.

L14MNP
06-10-14, 05:03 PM
Championship may be the stuff of dreams, if you end up skint lol.

Edd
18-10-14, 08:27 PM
8, yes 8 NIL

lol lol lol

Poyet sacked before Pardew and relegation

Andy
18-10-14, 08:29 PM
How did i know youd pipe up edd lol
chuffed with our result today at emirates.
so close again!!

mk1nova_rich
18-10-14, 10:16 PM
How did i know youd pipe up edd lol
chuffed with our result today at emirates.
so close again!!

Chuffed but slightly disappointed you didnt come home with all 3 points?

Andy
18-10-14, 10:29 PM
Indeed.But as per usual we failed to hold a lead to final whistle.
Looks like harpers finished now,and jelavic injured in warm up so not good.

L14MNP
19-10-14, 01:02 PM
8, yes 8 NIL

lol lol lol

Poyet sacked before Pardew and relegation

5-0 down, still singing the managers name and even clapped The Lads off at full time.

In recent years, we have been drubbed 6-1 at Villa, 7-0 (iirc) from Liverpool, 7-1 at Chelsea, 1-4 and 5-1 from NUFC etc and still not a manky bed sheet, smashed phone box or punched horse in sight.

We could drop to League 1 and still we wouldn't show ourselves up like those gravy-stained pastie-munching overweight clips.
Our supporters are just a different class. As is the board and the entire club, top to bottom.

We deserve to be laughed at, after that debacle yesterday, though. No question. Lol

However, the cartoon army, with only one (narrow) win - against a newly promoted side - since Adam was a lad and still occupying the relegation zone - below us - don't have much to crow about, themselves.

This isn't really addressed to you though Edd, as I constantly remind you, you are a failed glory hunter. A Sky boy armchair fan, who gives nothing to that circus of a club.

I have mates who are actual NUFC supporters, with season tickets. Funny how it is always the non-attendee's who talk the most ****.

Not that was in any real danger, but their three points yesterday has taken some of the heat off Big Al.
6 more years. lol

L14MNP
19-10-14, 01:05 PM
Also, big defeats don't necessarily mean relegation. You fool.

Take the heaviest league defeat, ever. NUFC 1-9 SAFC.
The Mags went on to win the league, that year - you would think they had yesterday, too. lol

paddy235
19-10-14, 01:51 PM
Fair play you talk some rubbish

Edd
19-10-14, 02:08 PM

+rep lol

He is funny

L14MNP
19-10-14, 03:10 PM

Wales, hmmmm... Let me guess, you are a placka Man U 'supporter'?

I think it goes without saying that you won't follow your local team, just like the other buffoon.

Dislike what I have said, even though it is all the truth - but they are my local club and that is rule 1 of being a football supporter.
You don't just choose the team hundreds of miles away, that Sky TV are ramming down your throat, at that time.

There's plenty of people laughing. We are called football supporters.

When's the last time either of you attended a game? Gimps.

paddy235
19-10-14, 03:23 PM
There's a reason why I don't support my local team Cardiff, they are a bunch of jumped up thugs who only care about fighting, a few friends went up to Sunderland to watch Swansea few weeks ago so they said your lot are just the same nothing but starting on them

L14MNP
19-10-14, 03:28 PM
There's a reason why I don't support my local team Cardiff, they are a bunch of jumped up thugs who only care about fighting, a few friends went up to Sunderland to watch Swansea few weeks ago so they said your lot are just the same nothing but starting on them

Hahahaha Nowt to do with the fact you think they are sh1t, I'm sure.
The actions of a few supporters have fcuk all to do with the club. What a pathetic attempt to justify being a glory hunter.

You a Man Utd 'supporter', then or moved on to City, yet?
You glory hunters are the worst thing about any fans.

By the way, Cardiff are pricks (along with Man U). Punching women and kids etc when they come up here.
If you think Sunderland is bad, I suggest you never take your horse-faced missus up the road... lol

When were you last at a game, then?

Andy
19-10-14, 03:28 PM
You don't have to get involved in fighting.Just back the team.

L14MNP
19-10-14, 03:33 PM
You don't have to get involved in fighting.Just back the team.

Cardiff aren't in the Prem, Andy. That means they become '****'.

Roll out the excuses for abandoning your team!
Something we at SAFC never do and never will. Anyonw who thinks we get crap crowds, needs to check and see how many others pull in 40K or more per week.

We took 2.5K to Southampton (sold out allocation) and aside from So'ton Vs NUFC (15 miles more), it is the longest trip in the league.

Plastic Paddy, you don't have a clue.

Edd
19-10-14, 04:57 PM
OMFG :eek: lol

The same stuff every post, surely your bored of it as well by now? lol

L14MNP
19-10-14, 05:14 PM
OMFG :eek: lol

The same stuff every post, surely your bored of it as well by now? lol

Maybe because it is all accurate.

Unlike you, I know what I am talking about.

The bottom line is, as I always say, you haven't a fcuking clue.
I bet you can't even name 'your' teams starting XI or point out the lopsided landfill on a map of Newcastle.

mk1nova_rich
19-10-14, 07:01 PM
I was gona say Sunderland draw massive attendances every game irregardless of result.

Edd you just get bored cos its true lol

Andy
19-10-14, 08:23 PM
They travel well too.5k at kc for fa cup quarter final in march

mk1nova_rich
19-10-14, 08:43 PM
They travel well too.5k at kc for fa cup quarter final in march

Not bad for a stadium that only holds 26,000ish IIRC?!

Andy
19-10-14, 09:39 PM
Yep

mk1nova_rich
19-10-14, 10:10 PM
I bet Old Trafford's biggest attendance this year was last weekend lol

L14MNP
19-10-14, 11:50 PM
Just seen a Vine of Vergini's volley.
Roberto Carlos would have been proud of that effort! :/

mk1nova_rich
22-10-14, 09:41 PM
Nowt like leaving it late Arsenal!! Stuck £20 on them just before Anderlecht went 1-0 up lol

Andy
22-10-14, 10:08 PM
I was watching real madrid pwn liverpool lol

L14MNP
23-10-14, 09:48 AM
I was watching real madrid pwn liverpool lol

Careful, mate. The plastics on here won't be happy.

:d Another 'magical European night in front of the Kop'.
What a shame for the pity city.

Andy
25-10-14, 05:11 PM
Great performance again by us.Our defence was brilliant today.Really pleased.
Two hard games away and two points.Happy days.

L14MNP
26-10-14, 01:17 AM
It's ****ing annoying, that since Short took over, we have not progressed one iota and the last three seasons we have been total dog ****.

Now it looks as though Gus is trying to piss off Johnson.
Why sub him, when he is the only one capable of a moment of magic? He loves Will ****in Buckley, the Championship level playerm :/

SAFC are going backwards, whilst clubs that were lower league and miles behind us, have just passed us and left us standing still.

We had 45K supporters there, on Sat. Unreal.

totalnova
26-10-14, 04:32 PM
I give up with Tottenham we are so crap, I guess thats what happens when you sell your best players every year and buy ****.

mk1nova_rich
26-10-14, 08:24 PM
You would make a fortune betting against Spurs when they play at home after midweek European football, they lose every time

While we are on the topic...where is Edd? lol

Edd
26-10-14, 08:36 PM
:d here

Cracking result today, 2 things were pleasing, the determination to fight back and some of the new young players showing good form, Cabella and Perez will become excellent players imo, probably get sold on tho lol

Onwards and upwards hopefully

Andy
26-10-14, 09:02 PM
out the zone now aswell.
Man utd were spawny

Scottcooper85
26-10-14, 09:16 PM
out the zone now aswell.
Man utd were spawny

I I thought we played quite well and was more then happy to take a point away from a Chelsea game with the form they've been playing.

L14MNP
28-10-14, 01:32 AM
Support your local teams ffs.

L14MNP
28-10-14, 01:33 AM
I give up with Tottenham we are so crap, I guess thats what happens when you sell your best players every year and buy ****.

lol It can be a lot worse...

totalnova
28-10-14, 04:41 PM
You don't choose a team the team chooses you. Simple, thats why im stuck with spurs no matter how much i hate them.

Southie
29-10-14, 06:28 AM
So I've put this back in muppet corner Andy, Limp enjoy the thread also.

I will leave you guys alone to have football chat.

Stuart
29-10-14, 09:11 AM
try and behave a little bit kids

Edd
30-10-14, 01:06 AM
Man City full strength team 0 Newcastle United reserves 2

Andy
30-10-14, 05:38 PM
try and behave a little bit kids
Never any rule breaking going on in the first instance,but hey ho.
Edd,thats a good win lol
Is pordyoo allowed to stay now then?

Rob H
30-10-14, 06:51 PM
I usually love to see under dogs win but not when its newcastle or sunderland. MFC forever lol :)

Scottcooper85
30-10-14, 08:10 PM
Support your local teams ffs.

i'm not from selby:thumb:

andyredtop83
30-10-14, 08:21 PM
Im a Tottenham fan and went last night, we played well although it was only Brighton and I was happy until I got to Paddington station and got stuck there for nearly two hours due to a points failure :mad:

Andy
08-11-14, 04:04 PM
What a win for warrington last night.
fair play lads!
Great to see.

L14MNP
21-12-14, 07:18 PM
Four off the trot!
Too easy.

Edd
21-12-14, 07:35 PM
Scum

L14MNP
21-12-14, 08:12 PM
Scum

:lol: Who are you like?

The Mag fans actually behaved like humans today. So you're wrong there.
Sunlun fans always behave.

L14MNP
05-04-15, 10:42 PM
5 in a row.

Too easy. Again.

Edd
06-04-15, 05:53 PM
Scum

Cracking goal mind

L14MNP
06-04-15, 11:07 PM
Scum

Cracking goal mind

The scum behaved.
No horses punched and no city centres smashed, this time.

Just like normal football fans!! :O

The barcode tossers that attended the game will have had a very enviable view of such a world class strike.
NUFC are the worst side that has played at the SOL, this season - and that is saying something, given how **** we are. lol

Their supporters were the worst we have had all season and the quietest I have ever known them.

Maybe they are finally getting used to the way things are, now.

FTM

Andy
28-04-15, 09:42 PM
youuuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuull!!!!! What a win.

mk1nova_rich
29-04-15, 05:30 PM
youuuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuull!!!!! What a win.

They ought to stay up now then, not that they deserve to lol they have been dire most of the season

Current bottom 3 to go down I reckon

Andy
29-04-15, 06:21 PM
Tell me about it.cost me hundreds of pounds to witness that muck lol

mowgli
30-04-15, 08:46 AM
hey, give Leicester city some consideration... how many times have they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory this year, only to appear to scrape thru at the end of the season.....

Andy
30-04-15, 12:38 PM
They played well last night.im obviously glad they got beat though as it gives us more breathing space.
had they had a better first half of season they would surely be safe.

mk1nova_rich
06-05-15, 09:17 PM
hey, give Leicester city some consideration... how many times have they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory this year, only to appear to scrape thru at the end of the season.....

They have been fantastic recently...I suppose a good relegation battle is more exciting for the fans than finishing safe in mid table lol

mowgli
06-05-15, 10:00 PM
The people of leicester seem to prefer failure to success.... most of the tiger's fans don't live in the city, so they are exempt.

L14MNP
20-05-15, 11:04 PM
:)

And then there were two...

One team that is in free fall, has completely surrended and is playing an average team, and another that has a bit of fight and are playing a decent team.
Two draws? Hope not.

Come on Hull!

Andy
21-05-15, 06:49 AM
Trust me there was no fight when we played burnley lol
liverpool yes.
"Maybe man utd owe bruce a favour?"
As i said,iv already resigned myself to the fact were toast.

Rob H
22-05-15, 10:42 AM
I'd love to see Hull beat utd, west ham beat Newcastle and of course middlesbrough beat Norwich lol

Andy
22-05-15, 12:29 PM
Me too mate lol me too!!

Southie
22-05-15, 10:36 PM
It would be strange for Newcastle to be relegated but that's what happens when your clubs sponsored by a sports company that uses you for sponsorship "good luck Rangers" rather than being loved by a club management... I actually feel sorry for Newcastle fans as this isn't what football should be all about.

L14MNP
22-05-15, 11:43 PM
It would be strange for Newcastle to be relegated but that's what happens when your clubs sponsored by a sports company that uses you for sponsorship "good luck Rangers" rather than being loved by a club management... I actually feel sorry for Newcastle fans as this isn't what football should be all about.

Potentially relegated for hounding out a decent manager, that they considered not good enough.
Now they have a local lad in charge, just like they wished for...

Andy
23-05-15, 12:09 AM
Yep.pordyoo oot bedsheets all over when they were midtable playing ok.
Now hes gone and theyre in freefall.

Scottcooper85
23-05-15, 07:26 AM
As a Man Utd fan I'd also quite like to lose at hull to see newcastle potentially go down lol

Rob H
23-05-15, 10:53 AM
Newcastle deserve to go down! There fans are unbelievably fickle! Why they wanted pardew gone so badly I'll never know! By all accounts because he was a cockney, lmao says it all really. The guy was a genius considering he had a chairman in Ashley that would consistently sell his best players the moment a club showed interest. Yet he still held down a top half posistion, never complained or blamed anyone and grinded out results.
Then there is the Ashley situation itself, can you blame the guy for not giving a ****? they have hounded him for years and years even back in the day when he was ploughing cash into the club.

L14MNP
24-05-15, 02:57 PM
Newcastle deserve to go down! There fans are unbelievably fickle! Why they wanted pardew gone so badly I'll never know! By all accounts because he was a cockney, lmao says it all really. The guy was a genius considering he had a chairman in Ashley that would consistently sell his best players the moment a club showed interest. Yet he still held down a top half posistion, never complained or blamed anyone and grinded out results.
Then there is the Ashley situation itself, can you blame the guy for not giving a ****? they have hounded him for years and years even back in the day when he was ploughing cash into the club.

Aye. Horse punching, pastie munching, boycoUtting, phone box smashing, bed sheet waving, shoes on hands, messiah loving, gravy stained rioting deluded *******s!

I actually want you horrible smoggie *******s to win tomorrow, anarl! :-)

Ha'way The Lads, Ha'way the Tigers and Ha'way The Hammers!!

Andy
24-05-15, 07:06 PM
Gutted.Least we went down fighting in the last game.them sh1theads have played decent once in eleven games.pathetic.
you muggy little fukks will soon realise your worth....fukk all.A joke of a club with a joke of a fanbase.Ideas in the solar system of how you should be.Remember you were good for two seasons in the 90s and have won fukk all..you have to name the same as us..an fa cup final defeat.at least we looked like winning and werent outclassed.
Good luck next season...youl need it.

mowgli
24-05-15, 07:39 PM
sad to see hull go down, but having such a nuthatch as a chairman seems to be a deciding factor

Edd
24-05-15, 09:14 PM
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/EDDRODGERS/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1432498268554.jpg (http://s499.photobucket.com/user/EDDRODGERS/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1432498268554.jpg.html)

Edd
24-05-15, 09:14 PM
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/EDDRODGERS/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1432498260465.jpg (http://s499.photobucket.com/user/EDDRODGERS/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1432498260465.jpg.html)

Edd
24-05-15, 09:15 PM
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/EDDRODGERS/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1432498213976.jpg (http://s499.photobucket.com/user/EDDRODGERS/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1432498213976.jpg.html)

mk1nova_rich
24-05-15, 09:56 PM
Finished second in fantasy footy again :mad:

L14MNP
25-05-15, 12:50 AM
Hahaha I heard all the losers who don't understand football were giving it all the #mindthegap #topdogs #lalas crap

5 in a row. Will be 7, next year.
NUFC are the biggest joke in football and the Ginger Pirlo knows he made the wrong choice.
Shame he's ****, so we don't care. :)

That's a good photo, though.
From the last time we showed the deluded *******s how to play football, at their council owned landfill.

Andy
25-05-15, 10:44 AM
Yep.Standing ovation by our fans for the lads as they looked broken.NUFC would have smashed their city centre up and fought with police horses had they gone down.

mowgli
25-05-15, 11:30 AM
i know the NUFC fans despise mike ashley, but he is doing it to make money. he obviously makes money, or he would have sold up years ago. if the fans wanted change, they should actually try hitting him in the wallet.... total boycott of the home & away games & stop buying club merchandise.... but they won't...or they wouldn't have anything to moan about.

L14MNP
25-10-15, 08:12 PM
Now 6 in a row.

We are diabolical, this season. So what does that make the horse punchers? lollollollollollol

Edd
25-10-15, 09:38 PM
never a foul
never a red card
never ever a penalty

totalnova
25-10-15, 09:52 PM
I'm a happy Tottenham fan, we have been quietly going about our business this year and have only lost to Manchester United this season on the opening day, just need another stricker in January to add to the squad.

L14MNP
25-10-15, 10:38 PM
never a foul
never a red card
never ever a penalty

The only 'never' today, is in relation to when the phone box smashers French failures would score with their wide shots, shots into the stands and into Pants' arms.

Learn the rules of the game.
And try attending once in a while. :lol:

L14MNP
26-10-15, 06:54 PM
Edd's thoughts on the game, here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=195&v=-UniBePFeXo

mk1nova_rich
05-11-15, 09:05 PM
Hahahahahaha lol lol lol

L14MNP
11-05-16, 12:57 AM
Ha'way the Lads!
Here's hoping we beat Everton tomorrow night, guaranteeing survival - and plunging our dearest neighbours into 2nd tier obscurity at the same time. :D

If not, there's always the weekend.
It's in our hands!

NovalutionGSi
11-05-16, 12:46 PM
Not if Norwich have anything to say about it..... Although its a big ask for them with the current form!

L14MNP
11-05-16, 06:34 PM
Not if Norwich have anything to say about it..... Although its a big ask for them with the current form!

We win, and it matters not what those carrot crunching sister fisters do. :)

NovalutionGSi
11-05-16, 07:57 PM
Doesn't really matter at present either.... watford 1 up already!

L14MNP
11-05-16, 08:20 PM
Doesn't really matter at present either.... watford 1 up already!

0 rly! Not now lol

We are Sunderland, the stage is set for us to fuck this right up.
I couldn't get a ticket tonight, ffs!

NovalutionGSi
11-05-16, 08:25 PM
Lol can't believe I posted that and they went flying in.
See your one up now. Let's see who throws away the biggest lead!

I'm sat watching donnington Btcc and listening on the radio to the match.

L14MNP
11-05-16, 09:12 PM
Delia giving it her all, but when we are humping Everton three nowt, it is all in vain.
Bet that pisses Norwich off.

There's gonna be hell
There's gonna be helllllll
Look up your horses, there's gonna be hell!

@Edd @Edd @Edd @Edd a fine example of glory hunting gone very wrong

L14MNP
11-05-16, 09:42 PM
Awwww yeah!
You know how we do!

Where is @Edd? Hmmmm

Edd
11-05-16, 09:47 PM
Relegation is fully deserved

Most of the squad gave up trying weeks ago
Probably knowing they will be playing elsewhere next season

Whole thing needs overhauling from top to bottom

Edd
11-05-16, 09:48 PM
Least I'll be able to pop up the road to Ashton gate lol

L14MNP
11-05-16, 10:43 PM
It makes me laugh how people are saying the fat waiter didn't have enough time.
Bitch, please!

NovalutionGSi
11-05-16, 10:56 PM
Norwich will be back up, might not be next season, but they will be back. At least we can enjoy an old farm Derby with Ipswich again.....

L14MNP
11-05-16, 11:07 PM
Norwich will be back up, might not be next season, but they will be back. At least we can enjoy an old farm Derby with Ipswich again.....

Hopefully you won't be down there as long as the Tractor Boys, mate!

NovalutionGSi
11-05-16, 11:35 PM
Hopefully you won't be down there as long as the Tractor Boys, mate!

That is true.
Think everyone knows Norwich is a Yo-Yo team. Never happy unless giving the fans highs and lows! Alex Neil apologising to the players.... don't think he's got anything to be sorry for, some of the players.... different matter.

mk1nova_rich
13-05-16, 09:15 PM
Norwich need a league in between lol too good for the Championship but not quite good enough for the Premier League

Aston Villa will have a nice trip through on the way to League 1

Andy
13-05-16, 11:37 PM
Come on youuuuuuu ull tmoro.Yorkshires number one...youuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuull

mk1nova_rich
14-05-16, 06:20 AM
Come on youuuuuuu ull tmoro.Yorkshires number one...youuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuull

Good win for the other Hull team last night as well mate...got a lot more to cheer about than us Rhinos lol

Andy
14-05-16, 01:26 PM
Come on!!!!!!!
Great first half

Southie
15-05-16, 06:11 AM
Bradford vs Millwall today, should be a decent game I reckon.

L14MNP
15-05-16, 08:21 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/34opvrl.jpg

Andy
28-05-16, 11:34 PM
youuuuuuuuuu ull geddin back in the premier league.great day out at wembley today

L14MNP
29-05-16, 01:15 PM
youuuuuuuuuu ull geddin back in the premier league.great day out at wembley today

Glad for you and the kids marra, but not for that lying ****, hippo heed!
See you next season! :-)

Andy
29-05-16, 06:00 PM
Gooo arn barnsleh.least one south yorks team tond up lol

Southie
27-06-16, 10:23 PM
England football team... Crap, overpaid and that was that lol

They let the manager down by playing terrible, shameful and embarrassing!!!

So come on Wales and show England how it's done imo.

mk1nova_rich
27-06-16, 10:52 PM
The manager let the team down more...we have a bunch of young talented energetic players managed by that useless clueless pillock. His tournament record with England is diabolical, not sure how he was still in charge before these Euros.

Why the fuck is Fraser Forster only brought to keep the bench warm? Where were Townsend and Defoe? I feel sorry for the players who worked hard to be let down so badly by the other lacklustre players and that puppet in charge.

Iceland fully deserved to be go through and I spent most of the second half hoping England wouldn't find the back of the net.

The FA should take a close look at the appointment of Eddie Jones for Englands rugby team. A dynamic inspiring manager has transformed world cup failures into Grand Slam winners that have since gone on to whitewash the Aussies in a test series 3-0 in their own back yard. Practically the same players