PDA

View Full Version : Nova Saloon V6

NormanNova
22-07-14, 04:51 PM
So I posted a previous thread about turning my Nova Merit Saloon 1.2 1991 into a 2.5 v6 and the response I had said it was fairly easy so I went ahead and purchased the engine. The main question I have now is; Is there someone out there that can tell me everything I need and can fit it for me once I've purchased everything

I look forward to your responses :D

Southie
22-07-14, 04:58 PM
Whats your location, Nobby or Jack "might" be able to help you as they've fit one of these before.

EDIT: Maybe not Jack as his was fitted already in the car lol

Super nazi edit... We dont advertise those who are supposed to have paid their contributorness ;)

scott.parker
22-07-14, 05:12 PM
Dan Ball did an awesome conversion not long back his wip thread is on here.

NormanNova
22-07-14, 08:24 PM
I'm in the West Midlands if there's anyone near but I am willing to travel :)

scott.parker
22-07-14, 08:30 PM
Nobby is in the Stourbridge area.

NormanNova
22-07-14, 08:36 PM
I asked Nobby and he said he's too busy which is fair enough, so my mission continuos, I have messaged Dan and David so just waiting a response :) I'm hoping to get it all sorted for PVS next year :)

Nobby
24-07-14, 08:24 AM
Where do you live in Midlands? I could help out here and there just aint got time for a full build

Jack
24-07-14, 12:38 PM
EDIT: Maybe not Jack as his was fitted already in the car lol
No it wasn't. Or if you mean in terms of the donor, yes but we took it out and refitted it into mine. Which wasn't far off doing it from scratch, the amount of fix work that was involved lol

NormanNova
24-07-14, 04:45 PM
Where do you live in Midlands? I could help out here and there just aint got time for a full build

I'm in Coventry mate

Balley
24-07-14, 09:50 PM
Dan Ball did an awesome conversion not long back his wip thread is on here.

Thank you Scott, I have had just helped a friend wire his X25 up but I am honestly to busy to do anyone else's.