PDA

View Full Version : Usc

ABoresta
16-07-14, 01:02 PM
Is anybody going to USC this year?

Would be good to see some more Novas down there!

Johnny A
16-07-14, 01:12 PM
I know this is a Nova site, but USC is chav infested **** hole. It's like a collection of the the dregs of the modifying world with added drugs.

I went once about 4 years ago, all I really remember was a massive fight breaking out between two clubs in front of our camping area, people launching glass bottles at each other on the main arena and someone dying of a drug overdose.

Put me off ever camping at santa pod too

ABoresta
16-07-14, 02:50 PM
Oh. lol iv not known it to be that bad, but I do agree with everything you said about it haha, only go to give the loon a good summer run before being tucked up for winter.

Andy
16-07-14, 06:07 PM
Ultimate scrotum contest!!!!!

paddy235
16-07-14, 06:51 PM
I can't decide which to go to, USC or ford fair both the same weekend

Southie
16-07-14, 07:01 PM
I can't decide which to go to, USC or ford fair both the same weekend
Ford fair if you have a Ford lol

Stay at home and get a movie and beers in would be my choice lol

brucer
16-07-14, 07:50 PM
is it really that bad? ive never been before and was going to go this year, kind of appeals to me with it being ULTIMATE STREET CAR. was hoping to see some fast bits of kit.

Southie
16-07-14, 07:56 PM
The car side of it will be worth while, it's the people who go tend to let it down... Maybe I'm just getting old and like less agro lol

brucer
16-07-14, 11:34 PM
Ah ok, sounds to me their mentality is 'theres only one way to settle this, FIGHT!!!'. Lol ( harry hill if nobody gets it)

TWAG
17-07-14, 11:29 PM
Ill be there, I've been for going for the last 3 years.

Not everyone's cup of tea but I'm a sucker for drum and base and cars, of which usc supplies both :)

Going to hit the 1/4 mile on Friday leaving the rest of the weekend for beer and d&b. at 29 I thought I would of grown out of it...............

burgo
18-07-14, 06:21 AM
Last time I went there was almost a riot as the security smashed someones window :/

mk1nova_rich
18-07-14, 07:05 AM
Id go to Ford Fair

Alex J
18-07-14, 07:18 AM
id go USC all day over a boring ford fair, same old tat at ford fair, rather go get wasted , and enter the BURNOUT comp if your a real man, also sit on your rev limiter all night long listening to happy hardcore!!

ABoresta
18-07-14, 10:13 AM
Ill be there, I've been for going for the last 3 years.

Not everyone's cup of tea but I'm a sucker for drum and base and cars, of which usc supplies both :)

Going to hit the 1/4 mile on Friday leaving the rest of the weekend for beer and d&b. at 29 I thought I would of grown out of it...............

Haha must admit im a sucker for drum n bass too.

Will see you down there then hopefully TWAG not sure what days il be running the loon at the moment its being a bit of a nightmare to get ready.

Nutty Nova
21-07-14, 11:25 AM
I Might be going for the day saturday, not my thing camping at modified shows these days prefer just a day out thing to stock up on my polishes