PDA

View Full Version : c20let stalling problem when hot?

Alex J
23-06-14, 09:44 AM
any ideas before i just buy every part made lol, also it slightly hunts aswell before it dose, im thinking idle control valve? or would that blue plug coolent sensor do the same? and lastly is the xe idle control valve the same as c20let one, and a part number for the right one please :cool:

Alex J
23-06-14, 10:31 AM
also the eml comes on every now and again, ive just looked threw the net and it seems to point to a ****ty lamba sensor?? anyone have this before??

Andy
23-06-14, 11:46 AM
what codes have been flashed?

Nobby
23-06-14, 12:25 PM
Flash the codes dude sounds like possible CTS?

Alex J
23-06-14, 03:59 PM
havent flashed any codes, no idea how to do it, tried before and got the **** with it and vowed never to bother again lol, would a cts make the eml come on?

Jeff16v
23-06-14, 07:50 PM
have you got a diagnostic plug or just bare wires next to the edu. in any case you need to ground the brown\yellow to make the light flash.

it think you get 21 (don't quote me on the start and end codes) to indicate the start and end. i.e.. flash flash=2 then 1 flash. after the start it will flash other codes and it will end with flash flash=2, then 1 flash.

post up what you get

Southie
23-06-14, 08:48 PM
Timing and fueling could be the issues also the airflow metre, what colour are your plugs?

You really need to be arrsed to get the eml running though to get a decent idea of what's shagged out.