PDA

View Full Version : Un-damaged N/S roof gutter trim free to collector.

8valve-craig
18-06-14, 05:14 PM
Ok, so technically it's not free, but it is available and will cost whoever wants it very little.

I was in Silverlake's breakers yard today, removing bits from a Nova 5dr hatch. I took off a very nice N/S roof gutter trim with no cracks and just a few small scrapes which will probably clean off.

Hot day, which obviously helped it come off clean.

With lots of other things on my mind I accidently left it behind (before paying), so anyone local who needs one is free to pop along and get it as its a 70mile round trip for me & not viable. I don't really need it anyway.

Its on the wall, on your left as you walk out of the office into the yard.

Silverlake,
Row Ash, Botley Road,
Shedfield, Hampshire
SO32 2HL

gary_126
18-06-14, 08:44 PM
a nova in a breakers!! only in england :( Good find!

8valve-craig
18-06-14, 08:55 PM
Its not uncommon, I can think of at least 10 within a 50 mile radius.

Southie
18-06-14, 09:59 PM
Its not uncommon, I can think of at least 10 within a 50 mile radius.
Bloody hell they must be really bare shells now though.

dgbnova#1
18-06-14, 10:30 PM
Was that the violet 4door one how did I miss that lol had loads of that car when I went

8valve-craig
18-06-14, 10:52 PM
Bloody hell they must be really bare shells now though.

No, Its odd, people always rave about how rare they are but they are everywhere if you know where the yards are.

Was that the violet 4door one how did I miss that lol had loads of that car when I went

No, I took the mint gutter trims off that too. I also left them down there on the same wall, but as it was a pair I could justify going back for them. Off topic, but a week later I then stood on them and wrecked them both.

This is a 5dr burgundy ****ter. Same yard though.

Southie
18-06-14, 10:58 PM
Craig get them stripped and start selling parts on here then, you could make a few quid I reckon ;)

8valve-craig
18-06-14, 11:11 PM
Craig get them stripped and start selling parts on here then, you could make a few quid I reckon ;)

Sounds like another push for a trader status to me :wtf:

Benn
19-06-14, 08:36 AM
I started removing it a week ago... lol Was then told it wasn't needed to left it hoping some one would take it.