PDA

View Full Version : Various parts for sale

Gareth_C
14-06-14, 08:13 PM
Hi all I have a pile of standard bits left from putting together a Nova stockrod. The prices are ONO as im not sure what things are worth these days if theres anything you want make an offer.

Nova Grey carpet, I think there is a pair of rear arch carpets there aswel £30

Nova GTE complete inlet manifold comes with the ECU and loom £40

DTM wing mirrors with nova base plates has three lights on the wing mirrors to act as indicators £15

Nova windscreen would need a clean. £20

Pair of Mk2 nova headlights complete with indicators the headlights look to be in a brand new condition. £40

Heater matrix £10

1.2 complete SPI inlet unit ive got two of these. not sure what there worth £20 each.

Mk2 dashboard complete with glovebox and all surrounds and switches, has a small tear near the radio slot also needs a clean £30

FK coilover 2 year olds, there still on the car but cant see any leaks and seem to be free enough, the rear platforms and helper springs are still there aswel. £70

Full glass kit minus the windscreen. the drivers door large window is brand new.
£10

Nova SPI fuel tank £20

There are also various plastics fittings and other rubber seals there if theres anything else just ask and ill have a look.
All parts other than the glass can be posted and postage is not included in the price. All

I'll get pics up ASAP.
Cheers Gareth

Jonesfach
14-06-14, 09:00 PM
What make are the headlights please?
Any pics?

Gareth_C
14-06-14, 09:19 PM
What make are the headlights please?
Any pics?

they are valeo mate I have pics on my phone if you have a email address ill send them that way I can't upload them here

Gareth_C
15-06-14, 08:55 AM
Pm's replied to

Jonesfach
15-06-14, 02:28 PM
they are valeo mate I have pics on my phone if you have a email address ill send them that way I can't upload them here
No good then, I am a fussy old got. LLoll thanks anyway.

mdharkess
15-06-14, 02:42 PM
Hi Gareth is it a full set of coilovers? Any chance of a pic of them are they seized at all or all good

Gareth_C
15-06-14, 08:21 PM
Hi Gareth is it a full set of coilovers? Any chance of a pic of them are they seized at all or all good

The rears are springs on adjuster cups the front are coilovers. Ill get some pics tomorrow.
cheers

mdharkess
15-06-14, 08:22 PM
The rears are springs on adjuster cups the front are coilovers. Ill get some pics tomorrow.
cheers

That's great cheers!

jimbob-mcgrew
17-06-14, 02:18 AM
is the tank in good condition ?

if so, im up north in west auckland and nevilles cross on the 26th ish, if you can hang on to it for me for a week :thumb:

dont suppose you have a centre console too ?

im after a pair of standard wing mirrors also if poss :thumb:

Gareth_C
17-06-14, 07:08 AM
is the tank in good condition ?

if so, im up north in west auckland and nevilles cross on the 26th ish, if you can hang on to it for me for a week :thumb:

dont suppose you have a centre console too ?

im after a pair of standard wing mirrors also if poss :thumb:

I def haven't got any mirrors mate, centre console there will be one lying around I'm sure. I don't mind holding things for a week ish. Ill get some pics if the tank and get them to you tonight

jimbob-mcgrew
17-06-14, 03:16 PM
cheers gareth

Andy981
21-06-14, 08:14 PM
hi could u pm me please gareth

mdharkess
31-08-14, 09:03 PM
You still have coilovers?

Gareth_C
02-09-14, 09:05 PM
Coil overs sold mate

Cooper
07-09-14, 08:41 PM
Do you still have the mk2 headlights and indicatirs? If so can you pm me a price for them posted please.