PDA

View Full Version : Brian selling his car???

Ben
12-09-03, 02:52 PM
Just noticed in the for sale section that Brian's GSi is up for sale...

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80077

Cant belive it, after all the time and money you put into your car, you must be crazy.

Tempting though :?

krobinson
12-09-03, 03:43 PM
?3500 is alot of money for it. However i think he should get this in Ireland no probs as they go mad for clean novas!

A mate of mine got ?2500 for a bog standard very good condition SRI last year! And i'm never done turning down offers for mine!

Keith

Mark
12-09-03, 03:54 PM
I think the price is just right, had a good look at it @ Trax, not a blemish on it, incredible colour, georgeous!!!!!!

Will
12-09-03, 03:55 PM
thought ireland was fully of clean novas cause of the lack of salt on the roads in winter?

thought it was easy to pick up a minter compared with here? lol

Ben
12-09-03, 04:13 PM
Still hard to find a clean GSi over there as they have all been hammered, you will only find decent 1.0l shell's.

I think ?3.5k is well justified due to the condition of the shell, it has NEVER had any welding and dosent need any either- thats amazing.

Tilly
12-09-03, 04:28 PM
Dont do it. hes mad

brian
13-09-03, 01:48 PM
lol!
I just want a cheap runabout for the winter while i get the rally car sorted. ill prob buy something different after that too. ive had Novas for nearly 6 years now and would like a change. Not like im turning my back on them though as i will be competing in one!
Might put together a road car one again some day!
The price is only a guide. i dont expect to get "exactly" that much.

shanemc
13-09-03, 02:00 PM
its almost impossible alright to find a mint gsi or sri(and u can forget about sr's!) here down south,most have been thrashed to death or have 17's squeezed on with the arches battered out and big lairy kits hanging off em,and been lowered 60mm on just springs(no shortened shocks),which as we know by now puts serious pressure on the rear spring top mounts/supports,and after a while on our excellent irish roads-pop!eventually the spring pokes thru the boot floor.
so defo 3500 for a mint irish subtle looking gsi is well justified in my opinion.

Ben
13-09-03, 06:49 PM
lol i just bought my little winter runaround- a lovely red standard GTE only done 89k and the drive is very smooth.

Needs a bit of tinkering but nothing urgent so will wait until im back from the land of the temples.

Nova-Flair
13-09-03, 07:48 PM
if the shell is as clean as ben says it is then the price is well justified. you just dont find clean novas anymore which is no suprise really considering the youngest ones are over 10 yrs old

brian
16-09-03, 07:41 PM
silly me i had the wrong price down. was mixing up Euro and Sterling blah blah
I changed it in the for sale section. its 2700sterling o.n.o