PDA

View Full Version : Removing dents

L33 LEG
03-06-14, 11:24 PM
I've just bought a new car and a few panels have one or two tiny dings in that are bugging me. The paint hasn't been damaged, just small dents.

I was going to get new panels and get them painted but the paintwork is good and the panels aren't rusty so it seems a bit of a waste.

Can dent removers get rid of them and can anyone recommend somebody good? Don't mind paying a bit if it saves me swapping the panels over.

dgbnova#1
03-06-14, 11:36 PM
Them dent devils or similar paintless dent removal places do a good job just call around and get some quotes

L33 LEG
04-06-14, 12:19 AM
I'll give a few a ring tomorrow then. There's around 8 very tiny dents around the car so hopefully it won't be too much but as long as its cheaper than buying and spraying panels it should be worth while.

Benn
04-06-14, 08:17 AM
Get a good one and the painless guys are amazing.

L33 LEG
04-06-14, 08:31 AM
I've found what looks like to be a decent one online from my town so I'm going to give him a call.

CP
04-06-14, 01:13 PM
Would you be a position to do before and after pics; I'd be interested to see the results?

dgbnova#1
04-06-14, 01:35 PM
I know nick j had some done on his car pre paint may be worth an ask who that was it what company as we all know his works spot on so he prob found someone good