PDA

View Full Version : *My Car is Back*

Anonymous
11-02-01, 07:10 PM
It is back from the dead. 18th Dec and Carlton pulled out in front of me and i hit her at 35. My car had no front. Crushed and mangled was the sight of my poor poor car (my first). And what took the piss was the Carlton had only a dent and scrach on it! But after arguing with my bird and parents i vowed she would live again. I found a workshop and started to rebuilt her. Hair line crack in the chassy which was fitted. New Rad, dizzy, plugs, leads, 2 wisebones and mounts. 2 wings, front valents, 2 headlights and indicators, bonnet, bumper and grill. 5-6 weeks later my baby turned out and out coughed and blasted into life, the proundest moment of my life so far (only 17). Paint, new bulbs and fogs and shes back. Shes costed ?1500 to rebuilt and Direct line insurance gave me ?1400 for her, so not bad but i love my car so i had to repair her. Now Westover circult in Bournemouth here I come!!!
I'll sent pics in when I get them if Kev wants to post them?

Cheers Si ;)

Anonymous
11-02-01, 07:13 PM
Sorry my typing is shite

Anonymous
11-02-01, 09:30 PM
good on ya!! ;) same thing happend to me, other drivers fauly though, stoopid ass woman!!! one of my old school teachers!! cost ?1200, they paid for it so i was pleased and i writ her car well off so, wahay! a job well done!:)