PDA

View Full Version : FAO: ppl who go/went to farnbrough cruise

farnbrough_cruise
11-09-03, 05:33 PM
due to the recent events of last week where the farnbrough cruise was blocked off, a few ppl have decided that the location needs to be changed each week....

this sunday please tell everyone that the cruise will be held at Sainsburys, Water Lane, Farnham just off the roundabout...

For the people that go to the farnbrough crusie or are in the area... head for Sainsburys, WaterLane, Farnham, everyone knows the location pretty much and its big, everyone head there please, spead the word to all ur mates, and see how many ppl we can drum up..... TELL EVERYONE!

TELL EVERYONE! Normal time....

please dont delete this thread, post on other boards as well please.. as i dont know of any others....

HEVY-nova
11-09-03, 06:30 PM
is that the carpark shared with ASDA just outside farnborough? i have been 2 a couple there and its a well good site 4 cruising....mad cruise the otha week.

Ben
11-09-03, 06:35 PM
Sainsburys and asda sharing a car park- doubtful.

NoVa_KhAn
11-09-03, 06:40 PM
thats like afghanistan and america sharing sumthin! lol

farnbrough_cruise
12-09-03, 08:15 PM
no this is not in farnbrough, u have to go into farnham, ppl went to camberly sainsburys but it was guarded by police, if u can get to farnham, head for the guilford once ur in farnham, and u will pass sainsburys.... thats where u wanna be! Sainsburys, WaterLane, Farnham, make sure u tell everyone and make sure u tell everyone to tell everyone else! :D cheers :D

Serialkilla
16-09-03, 01:02 AM
Is it always on the 2nd sunday of the month and at the same place, also what time.
Cause i live in Reading and the police put a stop to our cruise due to theiving twats doing stupid things in nicked cars!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Will
16-09-03, 10:18 AM
yer man wickid

tell every1 so they can block off that location 2, quick put it on all boards s the poice read it quicker........

lmfao