PDA

View Full Version : New site!

Anonymous
11-02-01, 05:24 PM
I am in the middle of launching my new website, www.thecarclub.20m.com
It isnt finished yet, so there will be a lot of weird items still on the page template.
The reason Im posting this message is because I want your cars!
Please send me as many pictures as you can, and I promise that they will be on the site by the end of the week without fail.
The site is going to be the biggest picture archive gallery in the UK, with an updated gallery every month, cruise reviews and news, and product installation tips.

If you want your car on the site email me with the pics and your cars spec.

Thanks.

Anonymous
12-02-01, 08:51 AM
Is that so you can copy our cars and say that there yours ? Fuck you, your not getting my details. I think you'll be lucky to get Ian Storey's as well, ooooopppss forgot - you already have them don't you. :lol:

Anonymous
12-02-01, 09:00 AM
oops that isn't ged, gsi boy!
and no you can't have my details, this really p#sses me off all these requests and plugs for other peoples sites, and not having a go at you chris, but people in general.
ian "p#ssed off" storey

Anonymous
12-02-01, 09:17 AM
yeah, it really does my head in, All these "look at my site posts"........ D'OH!!!

Anonymous
12-02-01, 09:36 AM
GSi boy...you r wrong. sort it

Anonymous
12-02-01, 09:44 AM
sorry chris, i was wrong. but Ged don't think your gonna get round me, you still screwed one of my mates over and i won't forget that. Chris you have my details from the other site you have. Just do me a favour and give the details to yourself as i give them out to specific people who ask, not just anyone.

Anonymous
12-02-01, 12:04 PM
Well - from that response the nova crew seem rather unwilling!
Never mind.

Anonymous
12-02-01, 01:35 PM
ged any pics of the scratched mondeo??????????????????

Anonymous
12-02-01, 02:06 PM
Yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing them as well.

Anonymous
12-02-01, 10:36 PM
how about we concentrate on making this great site even better rather than trying really badly to do a "best" nova site. we have an ace one here y should we disrespect it by going out and making new crap ones!!!

Anonymous
13-02-01, 10:58 AM
yea but my new site

www.freesites/free/freewebspace/free/freeeeeeeeeeeeeby/freee/loads_of_ads/free/freee/free_webspace/noscripts/slow/novas is the best!

Anonymous
13-02-01, 01:39 PM
hope you not taking the p#ss out of certain sites davo? hahah lmfao. :D