PDA

View Full Version : MCS Dirert --UPDATE--

adam2472
11-09-03, 12:47 PM
Ne body had ne trouble with these peeps sending stuff back to em?

i sent my head unit back for repiar on monday.. bloke phoned today tellin me aswell as the lights not working (which is y i sent it back) the clip to hold the face on the front is broken too! which was fine b4 i sent it back..

duno if one of the muppets up there tryign to put the face on and broke it! ne how they decided they need to send it to pioneer now which will take max of 10 working days.

and i got pay ?14 for carrage!
if im wong some1 tell me but i thought 12 month warrenty shud include carrage charges aswell!!..

adam

frog_southampton
11-09-03, 12:49 PM
see trading standards

Cheese
11-09-03, 03:38 PM
Warranties and guarantees rarely cover postage/shipping costs.
Check the guarantee booklet that came with the head unit..

adam2472
05-10-03, 05:57 PM
--UPDATE--(Still no head unit 4 weeks l8er)

Last tuesday - they said that they had spoken to pioneer and that pioneer had sent it back so as soon as they recieve it they will call me.

Friday - Havent heard nothing so i call them again. MCS say they havnt reciveed it back so they call pioneer.

MCS call me (The first time they have ever called me back)Pioneer say they have never recived the head unit and Mcs doesnt know were it is!?!?

30 mins l8er Mcs Call back again 'Im v sorry sir it appears that you head unit is still in our warehouse and hasnt been sent off yet. we lost it but have found it again'

So basically 4 weeks l8er my head unit is sitting in there warehouse still not fixed. (afte being told it would be a maximum of 3 weeks)

so just a warning to every1 out there who use this company. be prepared for crap service if something goes wrong..

Ad

takenbystorm
22-03-04, 03:00 PM
Yeah, MCS are cheap but their customer service is ATROCIOUS!!!!

I had a Sony head unit which was playing cd's but was not responding to commands - e.g. track skip

The short of it is, i paid nearly 200 quid in all, for them to eventually send me a working head unit, when the original price was only 125. Seriously, they may be cheap but their service just goes beyond me.

I remember phoning them after week 4 and the guy on the phone was eating!!! i mean seriously - customer complaints and the guy was munching on a sandwhich!!!

Terrible :evil:

2litreturbo
22-03-04, 05:31 PM
have you got it back yet adam?

srs1
22-03-04, 06:10 PM
that is proper mental service. i would start demanding a refund or some form of compensation from them.

i got my hu from halfords, after several probs, i have a working head unit now.
cant complain thou, the lads there were good and helped me.