PDA

View Full Version : WHO owns this nova turbo?

dan16v
10-09-03, 10:27 PM
want to know who owns this car--from description!

its a dark blue like ford imperial blue, has chrome allesios, has a center exit exhaust with colour coded bumpers etc! also has a washing up bottle as a aqua mist water resevoir! i want to know what software and intercooler hes on as he hasnt cut his front bumper out! yet is running a fmic!
chhers
dan

Ian
10-09-03, 10:32 PM
sounds like mark beeston. although its subaru blue.

j2ltb

dan16v
10-09-03, 10:36 PM
plate rings a bell was parked near luggys@ trax also saw it run rather nice at pv03!?
its a real dark blue cant remeber any other features!

Jules
11-09-03, 12:34 AM
Yeah It's Mark Beesons and it's fooking lovely, along with Karl Rowntrees one - 2 very fine Novas
:D

Old pics here http://www.novalution.co.uk

Ian
11-09-03, 09:54 AM
ill grab him on msn next time i see him and have him come look here

Dicko
11-09-03, 09:57 AM
if u want any info lemme know il giveye his mob num

andybishop
11-09-03, 10:31 AM
It's a custom intercooler made up to his spec to fit behind the bumper without cutting it up, can't remember where he had it made.... As far as i know he was running simialar chip to phase 1.

dan16v
11-09-03, 08:11 PM
for phase 1 power that thing shifts! if any one can find out what fmic or dimensions id apreciate it as i dont want a fmic hanging out my bumper, need to be stealth!
thanks for info lads, andy any luck fabing that f28 mount?

techie
11-09-03, 09:23 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1815

I met Mark at Billing where he was on our regional stand, nice chap.

This pic I took has ended up in all sorts of places inc magazines...lol

mikesri
11-09-03, 10:50 PM
WOW :o That turbo is the nuts!!! First time i've seen it and im in love!

Mark
11-09-03, 10:54 PM
Very, very nice!

dan16v
11-09-03, 10:55 PM
arghhh that is sooooo nicE!! thats the one! prolly my fav nova at the sec!

finlay
11-09-03, 11:08 PM
are they corsa head rests?

techie
12-09-03, 07:46 AM
The whole interior has been re trimmed in leather inc door cards.

NovaSi
12-09-03, 10:10 AM
well nice NOVA :P

Ste_Nova
12-09-03, 10:19 AM
if any one can find out what fmic or dimensions id apreciate it as i dont want a fmic hanging out my bumper, need to be stealth!

it's near the same size as the rad and sits infront of the rad cossie style

dan16v
12-09-03, 12:02 PM
ste do you know if he has cut the support from the slam panel to the cross member? as i supose this would allow a good fit right up close to the rad?
dan

Ste_Nova
12-09-03, 12:31 PM
not sure :roll:.... the support can be easily modded so it's away from the intercooler

u don't want it too close to the hot rad

this is how u want it to look ;) behind the grille and down wards

http://www.usol.com/~cable/impreza.gif

dan16v
12-09-03, 12:58 PM
yea thats ideal! if only i had the room :roll: ! was thinking of a chargecooler as a last resort with a twin switchable fan set up at the front? and as biggest c/c rad as i could fit?

one other q! should be in tech but never mind!
on my let can i use a astra 16v alternator and mount? and i want to put my engine in 2moz and dont have the above! can the alternator be added one the engine is bolted up? ie is there enough room to get to all the bolts?
cheers
dan

Ste_Nova
12-09-03, 01:50 PM
build all engine first inc alt....

why are u strugleing for room?

dan16v
12-09-03, 02:01 PM
coz im trying not to cut the front bumper out like Rick did, i know its not ideal as it wont get as much air but i was thinking of cutting out the bottom and spraying some mesh black so it matches the bumper!
when i looked at marks car the fmic sat realy nice and had loads of room!

bugger ill have to find a 16v alternator setup by 2moz! :D

Ste_Nova
12-09-03, 02:30 PM
coz im trying not to cut the front bumper out like Rick did, i know its not ideal as it wont get as much air but i was thinking of cutting out the bottom and spraying some mesh black so it matches the bumper!
when i looked at marks car the fmic sat realy nice and had loads of room!

bugger ill have to find a 16v alternator setup by 2moz! :D

there is loads room... cut the front panel back to square remove the support have intercooler rammed up against grille etc... scoop in gsi bumper will collect lots of air