PDA

View Full Version : Good Quality Performance Exhaust System

novarally
04-05-14, 11:02 PM
Need something for my Nova hillclimb car, to which I have just fitted a smallblock XE engine.

I have a decent 4 into 1 manifold on it, but I'm in need of an exhaust system. Obviously the nature of the car requires something of quality and quietness (within reason anyway).

What's anyone got please?

Novasport
04-05-14, 11:14 PM
Full stainless here I may sell. Think it is a Mongoose.

Iain
04-05-14, 11:19 PM
Also got a full stainless system that I think is magnex. Three boxes. Came off an e16se unmodified. In good condition.

8valve-craig
05-05-14, 08:16 AM
Maybe get a quote from Matt at Simpson Race Exhausts. If you already have a manifold it won't be so expensive.

It will fit far better than anything off the shelf, and you may be able to spec it so that it's as light as possible.

novarally
05-05-14, 09:41 AM
Maybe get a quote from Matt at Simpson Race Exhausts. If you already have a manifold it won't be so expensive.

It will fit far better than anything off the shelf, and you may be able to spec it so that it's as light as possible.

I'd love to, but Simpsons prices are way out of my league now. My friend Jim had one done for his Mini there and it was £1000.

I just need a good system to get the car running and out racing again, I have no real money to spend any more!

8valve-craig
05-05-14, 12:15 PM
Oh ok, yes they sure aren't cheap. Your friend did well to get his done for that price if it included a manifold.

The Magnex above will definitely be nice and quiet.