PDA

View Full Version : Skum sucking sons of monkeys!!!!!!

Mark
10-09-03, 06:08 PM
I am very pee'd off :!:

Got up this morning to find - one slashed from tyre :!: :evil:

So, now the car looks like this......
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1792

I am getting fed up of this, so far I have had my GSI alloys centres nicked, my clear side repeaters and now this :cry:

DazK
10-09-03, 06:12 PM
LMFAO @ the headlights and indicators

Mark
10-09-03, 06:22 PM
Yeah thanks Daz, each to his own tastes....

Go play back in the LARGEST community..LMFAO

NoVa_KhAn
10-09-03, 06:34 PM
unluky mate

DUNOVA.
10-09-03, 06:35 PM
know how you feel mate my car got broken into and keyed up 6 times in a month.Have you upset someone?

Mark
10-09-03, 06:43 PM
Not round here, might of upset Daz though.... Sorry Daz...

Don't know many people round here and don't drive like a loon round here either, also I am not the only one in the street that keeps being touched, so I have to believe that it kids......

DUNOVA.
10-09-03, 06:50 PM
You'll prob find it is little kids out messing about with plp's cars like I did when I was younger :evil:
Never damaged them just let tyers down and stupid stuff used to think it was great fun until someone doe's it to your stuff.

frog_southampton
10-09-03, 06:56 PM
get a garage / drive way / CCTV

CCTV costs bout ?40 from B&Q or summint....

cheeper than keep replacin tyres, side repeters......

Mark
10-09-03, 07:02 PM
Thanks frog, next door neighbour got cctv, took 4 days for some kiddy wearing a hooded top to smash it with a stone, I have a rear covered yard, but it's got a rally car in bits for another week.... :(

frog_southampton
10-09-03, 07:06 PM
i got cam outside my house, not that a lot realy happens...

cost bout ?45 from B&Q worth it if u can catch some1 in the act!

i leave monitor on in my room at night when asleep aswell....if i hear noise can just look at screen

Mark
10-09-03, 07:11 PM
I reakon it's got to be worth a try, I'll just make sure I put it HIGH up...

Stuart
10-09-03, 07:45 PM
move out of bristol ;) lol

Alex
10-09-03, 07:49 PM
yes come to the crime riddled herts/beds area

Stuart
10-09-03, 07:51 PM
theres no crime here, in the local town for local people :D

when i say no crime. i mean sweet FA lol

Mark
10-09-03, 08:03 PM
These days does it really matter where you live Cambridge, there seems to be crime everywhere.......

epo
10-09-03, 08:42 PM
unlucky mate hope u catch the pyke scum

Mark
10-09-03, 09:41 PM
Thanks Epo, so do I!!

finlay
10-09-03, 09:43 PM
all iv got to look out for is fuckin pickys iv got 2 cctv cams 1 my car 1 on my trailer fuckin c**ts.

i no how u feel mate :evil:

jkhilton
10-09-03, 10:09 PM
Fucking bastards!!! this has happened to me about 5 or 6 times now. The latest being only about 1 month ago. I came out and drove my car down the street, thinking it felt wierd, so I got out and there were 3 big 4" nails in the rear passenger side tyre. I dont understand why people do it, my car is a completely standard Renault Megane, so it has to be just some fucked up cap wearing, trousers tucked into their socks scallies!!!! :evil:

maybe there is a website along the lines of.......

www.Imafuckingtwatthatlikestobummyparentsandvandal isecars.fuckwit.com

and they'll have pics of their deeds!! the people that do it would be stupid enough to boast about it!!!!

Ben
10-09-03, 10:41 PM
Sorry top hear that mate.

CP
10-09-03, 10:46 PM
You have just found out what life is like back in Mankchester John. :o

I suggest you try the New and Improved Tony Martin home security system - the alpha version wasn't too reliable. In evaluation trials in Norfolk 1 got away.
The new system utilises an upgrade ( 5 shot pump action adjustable choke shot gun plus SG cartridges). This should be 100% reliable although it may get a little messy and take some explaining away :lol:

Its available in B & Q as well, as part of a package with a security camera :wink:

jkhilton
10-09-03, 11:17 PM
lmao! :roll: :lol:

Mark
11-09-03, 07:37 AM
Thanks Ben,

CP - You been taking them pills again?? :lol:

Although.............

Where's me Glock...

Ste_Nova
11-09-03, 10:15 AM
You have just found out what life is like back in Mankchester John. :o

I suggest you try the New and Improved Tony Martin home security system - the alpha version wasn't too reliable. In evaluation trials in Norfolk 1 got away.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/63671.jpg

Anton
11-09-03, 11:47 AM
unlucky mate

Chris LR
11-09-03, 05:10 PM
Hmm my lasting memory of Bristol has to be the gangs of teenagers roaming the street throwing fireworks at each other.

I personally wouldn't bother with the CCTV, what use is it, for ?40 it will probably be Black & White, and the Police arn't gonna care whatever you do.

The only thing you can do is catch em, hold em and let em know you don't care about the consequences of killing them - in your own particular way. I've always found a Chainsaw a particularly good tool.

NoVa_KhAn
11-09-03, 06:49 PM
[quote="jkhilton"]fcuking bastards!!! this has happened to me about 5 or 6 times now. The latest being only about 1 month ago. I came out and drove my car down the street, thinking it felt wierd, so I got out and there were 3 big 4" nails in the rear passenger side tyre. I dont understand why people do it, my car is a completely standard Renault Megane, so it has to be just some fucked up cap wearing, trousers tucked into their socks scallies!!!! :evil:

maybe there is a website along the lines of.......

www.t**t.fuckwit.com

easy mate nuffin rong wiv ppl wearin a cap and criminals all look different u cant judge sum 1 by there image(well u can but u could be rong)

?Marty?
12-09-03, 02:04 AM
I sympathise with you mate, i know how it feels.

Although my troubles mainly started because i 'stole' someones gf.

Mark
12-09-03, 08:49 AM
Thanks Marty.........you naughty lad.... :D