deneil_gsi2000
22-04-14, 09:06 AM
See ya

7ova
22-04-14, 09:42 AM
Think everton completing the double last weekend finished him

mk1nova_rich
22-04-14, 09:55 AM
Fergie was always gona be a hard act to follow, but I really don't think the management is the start and finish of all the problems

I feel sorry for Moyes, but not for the fans or players

deneil_gsi2000
22-04-14, 10:07 AM
Moyes hasn't got what it takes to be a championship manager. Although management isn't be all and end all he still has to sort player rotation . squad setup and formation. He spent more time with his head buried in his coat sat behind the players than he did giving instruction and guidance.
As for feeling sorry for fans, there's no need they were pretty much unified in there call for Moyes to be sacked..
everton are proof that Moyes doesn't have a place in the premier league , IMHO he was lucky he never got sacked from Everton .

Andy
22-04-14, 11:14 AM
Not a moment too soon imo.Never the right man from the start,i said it when he was first appointed.
Players with more roles than a sunday league player,players out their depth,no confidence in the squad.
Will take utd a couple of seasons to repair the damage caused by him imo

mk1nova_rich
22-04-14, 11:29 AM
He was never the right man, and lets face it Everton are doing better without him too lol

Andy
22-04-14, 11:34 AM
That said though,there is certain players that have a lot to answer for.Scouse shrek in particular being one of them.I wouldn't pay that gutter snake in washers.

mk1nova_rich
22-04-14, 12:17 PM
Thats what I was getting at earlier. He is a fat useless ****er

Andy
22-04-14, 01:32 PM
I loved the chants of "hes fat hes scouse hes gonna rob ya house wayne rooney *clap clap clap wayne rooney hahaha

dgbnova#1
22-04-14, 02:00 PM
I don't do football but that's offensive ^ sterio typing

Andy
22-04-14, 02:06 PM
double post

Andy
22-04-14, 02:09 PM
All chants are.Its just banter.If you "did" football youd know every ground in the country is the same lol
Some are really bad,thats nothing compared to some stuff iv seen/heard lol

L14MNP
22-04-14, 02:15 PM
Moyes hasn't got what it takes to be a championship manager. Although management isn't be all and end all he still has to sort player rotation . squad setup and formation. He spent more time with his head buried in his coat sat behind the players than he did giving instruction and guidance.
As for feeling sorry for fans, there's no need they were pretty much unified in there call for Moyes to be sacked..
everton are proof that Moyes doesn't have a place in the premier league , IMHO he was lucky he never got sacked from Everton .

Shame Man utd didn't give him another season. We may have found out. lol

L14MNP
22-04-14, 02:17 PM
I don't do football but that's offensive ^ sterio typing

I agree.

I wonder what the Scouser car thief on the Channel 5 car resto prog thinks of it.

dgbnova#1
22-04-14, 02:23 PM
I know that

Andy
22-04-14, 03:17 PM
hahahahaha liam