PDA

View Full Version : firewall top section

F88GTEMAPPY
20-04-14, 09:27 PM
im looking to find the top section to the nova firewall.

the wiper motor attaches to this panel and a rubber seal runs along the top of it to seal off the battery and heater motor area under the scuttle panel.
it is the full top section that runs along the top of the firewall behind the struts and is spot welded to the top of the firewall and inner sides of the wing mounting panels

few sites have stripped images of novas and state which panel in a list below...but cant find this panel!

anyone know of any new or patterns knocking around?

bazil
20-04-14, 09:43 PM
No chance of finding a new one mate and pattern parts were not made for that, best chance is removing one from another shell, I done a guide a while back
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?153919-*HOW-TO*-remove-inner-wings/page2

F88GTEMAPPY
20-04-14, 10:22 PM
thanks for the reply mate, i thought id ask before cutting the one from my saloon which im in two minds of keeping as another project

bazzap8389
20-04-14, 10:33 PM
I cut mine out a few months ago, if it's still kicking about you can have it. I'll give the bodyshop a call tomorrow.

F88GTEMAPPY
20-04-14, 10:39 PM
let me know baz, i dont wanna be removing anythin from the loon that doesnt need messing with
cheers mate

bazzap8389
20-04-14, 10:39 PM
Yeah I'll let you know mate