PDA

View Full Version : ambiant (?) temp sensor in corsa

lightweight racer
10-09-03, 01:49 AM
Hello all

Does anyone know where these things live? I've got a corsa pod and triple info display in my nova (pics soon) and need to connect up the temp sensor. Only problem is... I DON@T HAVE ONE!!!!! Going to a scrappies very soon so would appreciate some direction to find it? I'm guess its in the engine bay somewhere, or i bet its hidden somewhere i can't get to!

ALSO-
The M-Tech info display unit (advert in PVD) that connects to the corsa TID, wot does it connect to? I'm guessing the corsa ECU? It says avaliable for all Corsa Bs (ain't some Corsas carb?? I have no idea.) I'll just have to fit a 1.6 16v to get it working then... :lol: :roll:

Cheers for your time
Lee

geordie_racer
10-09-03, 02:54 AM
iirc the temp sensor is located behind the front bumper on the left i think but it could b the right. the mfd thing in pvd can't run of ecu imo as u say some where carb and most of the info it displays is dash related so i shud think thats where the info comes from

chris

lightweight racer
10-09-03, 03:01 AM
cheers mate, will go hunting for the temp sensor on thursday.

Lee

_JH_
10-09-03, 12:18 PM
as u say some where carb

so which corsa b's were carb? i thought they were all spi

Dicko
10-09-03, 12:21 PM
this is correct, there aint any corsa b carbs. all either spi or mpi. even though some people referto spi as an 'electronic carb' lol

Ste_Nova
10-09-03, 01:00 PM
ALSO-
The M-Tech info display unit (advert in PVD) that connects to the corsa TID, wot does it connect to? I'm guessing the corsa ECU? It says avaliable for all Corsa Bs (ain't some Corsas carb?? I have no idea.) I'll just have to fit a 1.6 16v to get it working then... :lol: :roll:

Cheers for your time
Lee

digi speed sender etc ... just think what is needed for the displays etc.....